Foreplay...but not really!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by terra80, Mar 14, 2009.

1. terra80

terra80 New Member

My wife tells me that she wants more forplay but when I try that she tickles a lot and I can't do much. And the other problem is that she doesn't want to talk about sex, she says that a its subject that she can't talk about.
    And advice is wellcome!
    Thanks

2. terra80

terra80 New Member

Thanks for the advice,
    I told her about it, show her your post but she told me she doesn't want to do this.
    Why? I ask.
    She said...beacause I don't want to and I don't like to do that....

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm not a fan of the term foreplay, and to me it's all sex from the time we agree until the time when we are satisifed. So sex for us includes hugging, kissing, tongue kissing, caressing, oral sex and whatever else may follow. I haven't yet been with a woman who didn't enjoy hugging, kissing and caressing, and to me it's the best part. Many women I have had sex with were uncomfortable with giving directions, so it's up to us men to work out what turns a woman on and to put it into practice. To some extent we men are the same, and we don't often direct our partners either.

I suggest that if the caressing leads to tickling then your touch is too light. Touch her firmer, not too hard, but women do like a man's touch as they get more and more aroused. I can understand the objection about getting your wife to play with herself, it's not something that many women I have slept with would want to do. Instead, do it yourself with a firmer touch and try to read your wife's response. Body language tells us men a lot, and when we get it right we will know. The eyes closed, the quietness of arousal, it's all there to guide us. Pulling away or squirming is the wrong reaction, and use this form of body language to guide you as wall.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Perhaps she is fearful of having you explore her body because she hasn't done it much herself. Since she doesn't like to talk about sex, perhaps you can find some good books on female sexuality and encourage her to read them.

5. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

great advice!!!!

6. terra80

terra80 New Member

Thanks for the advice!
    Any sugestion about the books? Some titles would be very heplfull.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sorry, I can't help ya there. Google baby, Google. ;)

8. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

Sounds like you both have your minds up for no action. Perhaps she is happy with the conflict? That would be my guess.

9. phinatic

phinatic New Member

just make sure shes in the mood mentally before you start foreplay