Foreplay and penetration

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ftheunion, Aug 18, 2007.

1. ftheunion

ftheunion New Member

Was wondering, when a couple is all sensual and kissing and body contact, etc...what is the desired way or sex position that is pleasurable to slide into her? I think the missionary or standing up, face to face coitus is the natural way, if there is such a thing, but how do y'all enjoy the transition from foreplay into intercourse?

2. bob183

bob183 New Member

Missionary, or woman on top. Or even better make it purposely difficult to tease her, until I come in very hard :)

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

No specific way but as bob said miss or woman on top are good positions to slide into her. Someone usually has to guide the penis in too, can be guy or the girl.

4. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

turn her over and give her a back massage and kiss her neck and slide in her that way for a change :p

5. gayborn

gayborn New Member

Good sex does not start in the bedroom; it is expressed there if you have genuine love and good communication with your mate. It starts with your relationship in the morning and every past morning since you met but it can be killed by thoughtless words and actions.

Remember the Indian way: Be extra nice to each other on any day you expect to have intercourse and expect to have it every day.

Before going to the bedroom, try to do something to show you mate how much you love them. Be on the lookout for little kindness you can show each other throughout your time together. Be sure to say “I love you.” often and to respond in kind if your partner says it. Kisses cost nothing and should be freely given. If you have children, this will set a good example for them and reassure them that your family is stable.

Most men can be ready for intercourse at any time. Women take longer. When she decides the time is right, move to your private area. Most women prefer the lights out, or at least very dim, during intercourse as they are not turned on by the sight of a naked man’s body. Men, on the other hand, are turned on by the sight of their wife undressing and nude. Perhaps you can compromise: a ritual undressing and viewing before the lights go out.

An even better plan is to take a shower together. Everyone appreciates clean private parts and both of you can enjoy the groping. Start by washing each others backs, then turn around for the really fun part.

Husbands should not attack their wives as soon as their bra comes off. This is a time for tenderness, except for those few wives who sometimes like it rough. Start with kisses on the mouth and ears. The husband can stroke the area between the breasts and the upper breast but avoid the nipple.

Use your tongue to lick her lips softly, gently part them and find your way to her tongue. After her mouth, use your tongue to lick her earlobes. Remember not to salivate in her ear, nor should you start breathing like a starved Doberman.

Use your pointed tongue to lick her neck, then nibble with your teeth, and finally suck gently with your lips in order to fully arouse the chill-up-spine factor. If her hair is long, lift it up, and do this to the back of her neck as well.
    Lick between her breasts with your hardened tongue and slowly let your tongue relax, and lightly lick her breasts until you reach her nipples, Use your saliva-filled tongue to go over her nipple so lightly that she can feel your warm breath. Then make it pointy and be a little more aggressive with it. And using your fingers to rub the other nipple so it won't become intensely jealous is also a good idea.

Even small things like holding her breasts aggressively with your hands yet licking them so softly with your tongue will set her on fire, so don't be afraid to try different things; that's the only way you'll find out what she wants.
    Wives need to tell their husbands when something feels good – and when it does not. If, for example, he has moved to the nipple too soon, he needs to know. Stimulating the nipple releases oxytocin, the so called love hormone, preparing her for pussy play.

Keeping your hands clean and your nails trimmed is probably the most important tip for any man. Not only can fingernails cause discomfort, they can cause yeast infections. Remember that first and foremost, your hands must be clean and your fingernails should be as short and neat as possible. In addition, try using finger cots for added safety. These are available in the office supply section of most discount stores. They look like little condoms but fit your finger tips to prevent the scratching that can occur with even closely clipped nails.

The best position for the husband is in front of her vagina (that is, spread her legs open and kneel in between them). That way, you can keep your hand straight and ensure that your finger(s) is (are) going in at full capacity. It also lessens the chances of missing your target. You might also try dangling her legs over the side of the bed while he kneels on the floor.

The clitoris is the place most women want to be rubbed. Put some water-based lube on your fingers; use the tips of your index and middle fingers to rub her clitoris softly in circular motions. Her reaction will let you know that you're on to something. Continue your pace and slowly begin to increase speed. At no point, however, should go so fast that you end up losing focus. Remember, it's not a race; you don't have to go as fast as humanly possible. Just keep a steady rhythm. If she wants it faster, she'll let you know. At least, she should.

Whisper to her, ask her if she likes it, if you should go deeper, if you should lick, finger or rub her. Ask yes or no questions or she may lose the mood. Let her concentrate on pleasure; not teaching you the art of using fingers.

If she says something like "Right There" then keep going. If she begins getting squeamish or tries to stop you from continuing, then it's likely that she's not enjoying your efforts. Some women like it when you take a break away from the clitoris and proceed to insert those very same fingers inside their vagina at a rhythmic pace. Figure it out. As she will inevitably become wet, begin stroking her faster. Go in and out at a constant pace, reverting from her vagina back to her clitoris. If you can use your tongue on her clitoris while inserting your fingers inside her, she'll be all the more thankful.

If you can manage to use both hands at different tempos, the multiple sensations will serve to increase her chances of reaching orgasm. While you use the tips of your fingers on one hand to rub her clitoris in a circular motion, use the index and middle fingers of the other hand to glide in and out of her vagina.

Let her lick or suck your juicy fingers -- most women love the taste of their own cum. If you want to let her taste more, wrap your mouth around her pussy and then give her a deep, wet, French kiss.

If both of you enjoy experimenting and you've explored the back end before, then this may be quite enjoyable for her: While you're using your index and middle fingers in her vagina, stick your pinky finger in her anus (your hand must be sideways, that is, your palm would be facing her thigh). While you go in and out, both holes will be stimulated simultaneously.

Keep in mind that after you place a finger into her anus, you cannot place that same finger into her vagina -- it may lead to infection. This is a good time to use a finger cot on the pinky.

You should also try to find her G-Spot. Sit in front of her with palm facing up, when you insert your fingers inside her, feel for a dime sized area that feels different than rest of the vagina. It will be about 2 ½ inches in. Then make a "come hither" motion. Your objective is to try to tap her belly button from the inside, hitting her G-spot. Don't get aggressive right away, however. Start off slowly and, judging by her reaction, keep the same pace or increase speed.

These techniques can bring her to orgasm but she is more likely to want you to insert your penis. This will give her a little break from the intense stimulation and prolong her enjoyment. You may find, especially after a few years of marriage that you have gone limp and need some manual or oral stimulation to get it up and to make it rock hard.

Notice how hot and tight she has gotten and tell her so. This is the husband’s reward for all the effort he has spent in foreplay.

Unless the wife has indicated that she does not want to continue, the husband needs to stop moving after he ejaculates. Remember that this is not the climax, which would come a couple of minutes later and would require a longer period before your next erection. If you are using the missionary position, lie down on her. She will enjoy the fully body hug for a minute or so. Do not stay too long as it will start to get uncomfortable.

As soon as you can, go back to the foreplay. Ask if she wants you to make changes. She may even want to start over completely, with kissing. After a period of time that will vary between 5 to 25 minutes, depending on several factors, he will be ready to have an erection. The wife needs to help him with manual or oral stimulation or both, if she wants him hard again. This erection will not be quite as hard as the first but it will last longer, especially if he lies quietly on his back and lets her “F” him back.

She is now in control, free to search for the right spot. For many women, this spot can best be accessed in the reverse cowgirl position but this has the drawback of lack of stimulation from the husband’s hands and mouth. You may want to start in the standard cowgirl or reverse missionary position and change when you get close. Lean forward to present your nipples for his hand and mouth while his other hand stimulates your clitoris.

When the wife has her orgasm, it is the signal for the husband to begin thrusting. He should ejaculate in a minute or so but this time there is no reason to stop. If he continues thrusting for a minute or two more he will experience what the French call “The little death” as his kidneys release their sugar and his body spasms, followed by a profound relaxation.

At this point, he will feel profoundly sleepy but the wife is still wide awake and needing to cuddle. If he wants more sex soon, it will pay him to stay awake and meet her needs.

6. igor

Gold Member

Usually we would be lying on our sides facing each other. Then when it's time to progress to intercourse, it's easy to enter her and stay that way, or enter her then roll over for missionary or WOT.

7. brenda

brenda New Member

I like missionary when he inserts his penis in me.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I could not give an exact one fit all as it had depended on the mood and tastes before. I admit though I really love a woman going on top.

9. daletom

daletom New Member

Yes, it definitely depends on the overall mood of the encounter.

In our most common sequence, we move from kissing and hugging to my wife on top in an up/down 69. From there - especially if she hasn't had her main orgasm yet - she turns around, straddles me, and we put it in. Probably not especially graceful to watch, but nobody's watching and we have LOTS of practice so it works well. And I'm not about to complain - once coupled, she almost always lays down flat on top of me and quickly climaxes. With her on top I have both hands free to caress and stimulate, and I LOVE to hold her and feel her body against mine as she cums.

If she DOES have her main climax in the 69, her legs often buckle during the orgasm and we end up in a side-to-side 69. From there, we often insert in the missionary position. If she grabs a pillow and puts it under her butt and folds her legs back, she is asking for a quick, smooth and deep insertion - and she wants to watch my face as she feels the ejaculation inside her.

If we are having half-awake, middle-of-the-night sex, most of the foreplay is done in the spoons position. She will raise her upper leg and reach down between her legs to guide me in when it's time to insert.