forcing her to submit to others (fantasy)

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by tootalloutdoors, Sep 14, 2006.

1. tootalloutdoors

tootalloutdoors New Member

I'm new here, so hi! I'm trying to understand the difference between comments made as to whether the person enjoys "it" or not, as far as rape or submission fantasies being "wrong". #1. It's a fantasy..
    #2. It's rape or "telling" her to perform in front of friends...That's actually my favorite fantasy ever.Right or wrong here it is......
    My wife and I had made a bet of some kind and she lost,knowing full well what was at stake. She lost the bet. She then has to do as I say at a poker party of 3 other male friends and one of thier wives.
    When the party begins I insruct everyone what is to happen. She is to put on a maid costume and play cards with everyone as normal with the exception that she will fetch beer, snacks, and so forth for everyone when asked. Bending over to pick up a spilled pretzel or two seems to be a real common occurance!!!
    As the night progresses, she starts getting stroked or groped from me and the others. This seems to take on the whole evening with the card game as just something to fill in the gaps. Even the other woman friend is getting into the act now as she is encouraged..
    At some point she walks by trying to protect her G-stringed ass from the hands of friends wanting to cop a feel, she trips and falls. Then all of the sudden "that's all she wrote". I go over whith the pretence of helping her up so the others can't have her. But suprise!! I Help her up,rip the covering off one of her breasts and while holding her arms behind her back,push her up to my friends and assure them that it's O.K. to do this to her.
    After a frenzy of touching and groping she is told to stand in front of all of us and remove her clothing as she is told,while we are watching and even stroking ourselves.
    By then she's in tears and begging me to make it stop. instead I stand up and usher her over to our female friend,tell the friend to get her pants off,lean back and spread her legs. I then force my wife to her knees and push her face into the womans crotch and forcefully rub it in.
    So now whith the womans hands in my wifes hair,humping and rubbing herself into my wifes face,all hell breaks loose. Everyone is striping and getting in on it.
    Once she is done being face fucked by the woman she's jerked backwards onto her back where we then notice she is actually crying. As we hold her down I tell her she may as well enjoy it because It's gonna happen anyway. I tell her that twice so she will grasp what is going to happen and that she really should enjoy it because she will never get another chance to be "had" like this again. I then tell everyone to have at her!! Well,I'm helping hold her as dicks are being pushed into her mouth,and a guy is getting on top of her for first gang rape. When the first guy is thu humping the fuck out of her he stradles her face and makes her clean off his cock,as another climbs on top of her.
    We are all laughing and encouraging eachother and her as the whole thing takes place also. So as she is getting forcefully fucked and is looking and begging us to stop she actually sees us laughing and mocking her.
    Next guy decides he wants her ass if it's O.K. with me. Becky (the woman friend) is told to lie on the couch and "once again" there goes my wifes head being shoved into Beckys' eager hands so she can pull it into her crotch. My wife gets her ass fucked in front of everyone as she is also being forced to lick......forced?????? Wait. No look.. She isn't being held by Becky now!!! She is actually moaning as she looks up at Becky while she's licking her clit. And look... She's thrusting back at the cock that's assualting her ass as hard as he's thrusting at her.
    So things actually take on a new unexpected twist and the surprise is on me. She ends up having the fuck of her life and I get to have all my fantasies played out in living color.
    In the end of it all, when we are alone she pokes me in the side smiling and says, "Are you ready to make another bet"?
    Who knows. Maybe next time I'll "LOSE" the bet!!!

Do most people really think it's "wrong" to fantasize about things like this?? Please get back to me..tootalloutdoors

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

hmmmm - upon reading into your post about 2/3's of the way, I was about to skip the rest of the sordid details, and just post a great big
    "FUCK YOU, BASTARD!" [​IMG]

However...., after hearing the rest of the story, I truly don't know what to say. On the one hand, it's hard for me to believe that you would continue when she was crying and pleading... on the other hand, you must have somehow known that she would eventually get into it, and enjoy it :shrug

Personally, I think if there is ever another incident like that one, you two should have a "Safe Word". That way you can be sure of her willingnes to continue (or not...).

I have always had a fantasy of being raped. Hubby and I have often discussed it. Perhaps we will carry it out. That said, I still couldn't imagine my husband continuing, when given the same scenario, regardless of whether he thinks I might eventually enjoy it. But a "Safe Word" would be a MUST.

That's just my humble, but honest opinion.

3. tootalloutdoors

WOW. O.K. Thanks for your opinion. I want to make it clear it's just a fantasy,and in the fantasy, yes I knew she would get into it. I don't know, maybe your responce is still a big,"fuck you".. I asked for responce and maybe I am way off base.. tootalloutdoors

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

However...., after hearing the rest of the story, I truly don't know what to say. On the one hand, it's hard for me to believe that you would continue when she was crying and pleading... on the other hand, you must have somehow known that she would eventually get into it, and enjoy it :shrug

Personally, I think if there is ever another incident like that one, you two should have a "Safe Word". That way you can be sure of her willingnes to continue (or not...).

I have always had a fantasy of being raped. Hubby and I have often discussed it. Perhaps we will carry it out. That said, I still couldn't imagine my husband continuing, when given the same scenario, regardless of whether he thinks I might eventually enjoy it. But a "Safe Word" would be a MUST.

That's just my humble, but honest opinion.[/QUOTE]

Your humble and honest opinion makes 100% common sense too.:tup

5. tootalloutdoors

I think I better bow out of this. But before I do I think I'm being misunderstood. (and maybe not).. I have no intension of role playing or acting on this. So no safe word is needed. It's not going to happen. It's just something I think about. Maybe everyone knows that and I'm still nuts. O.K. Well I certainly didn't mean to offend anyone. Sorry if I did...
    tootalloutdoors

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

OK, I'm aware that not everyone is going to agree with me on this, and I'll be perfectly candid, I couldn't finish reading your post because it gave me the creeps--but that's because it isn't my fantasy. If that makes sense. I'll try my best to explain.

I believe that there is a world of difference between fantasy and reality, and what goes on in one's mind does not necessarily reflect desires or urges. I think the connection between the subconscious mind and sexual stimulation is far more complex than we realize, unless someone has studied sexual psychology. I can only guess at what happens in there sometimes, but I have read that the things that disgust us the most, our biggest taboos, are what turn us on the most. I'm not always turned on by my taboos, some of them really do repulse me on every level, but I often fantasize about iniquitously perverted things when getting off that I would never contemplate doing in real life, things that are completely reprehensible to me, and maybe that's partly why I get off on them. Because these are things that are prohibited by my conscience, they take on a forbidden fruit quality, they pique my curiosity and appeal to that darker side of human nature, and we all have one. I think it's better to accept and work with it than deny it. And when I say work with it, I mean sublimate it through something like fantasy.

If you wanted to act on this fantasy I would be more than a little nervous...but I didn't get that impression. I think perhaps this is your darker nature being channeled into in a harmless sexual outlet. If it disturbs you, you could speak with a counselor about it, but I don't personally see anything wrong with it. I have rape fantasies and think it could be fun to enact them with someone I trust, but that doesn't mean I actually want to be raped. The fantasy turns me on, but in reality...I have been in a precarious situation where rape was imminent (but managed to talk my way out of it), and it was not enjoyable in any way, shape, or form. Far, far from it. Most terrifying experience of my life. And for the record, I had rape fantasies long before that, so no connection there.

Do you see what I'm saying? I wouldn't worry about it.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Tootall - Don't worry about it. We don't offend very easily. Sharing your fantasies on this board is more than welcomed and encouraged.

To clarify my response.... (and I preface this with the fact that I am blond).... I thought you were referring to a fantasy that you actually acted out. :ugh Sorry.

I totally agree with Bluesy. Some fantasies are beyond the limit in reality, but in the safety of the mind, we can let our 'darker side' flow. It is wild turn on, and we are none the worse for the wear. - When it's all 'over', we can just get dressed, clean up, and go make the kids' lunch.

So, Tootall, you are NOT weird for those thoughts. It's hot and, from our standpoint anyway, it's completely normal use of your imaginative mental sexuality.

8. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

I have found there is a big difference between a sexual fantasy and making it happen. It is one thing to fantasise about eating a chocolate cake and then going out to buy one. Whereas a sexual fantasy, especially one involving others, is quite different and if there is a risk of emotional and / or physical injury to someone can be difficult to make happen without some type of injury occurring. Sexual fantasies tend to be arousing because we see them in the most ideal situations but when a sexual fantasy becomes reality it does not occur like we envision them. In essence the reality of it happening is much different than how we envisioned it and because we envision them in the most ideal way, rarely do we see the downside to them.

There is nothing wrong with having a fantasy provided that they remain fantasies. However reading your fantasy there are several risks and I very much doubt that if it did ever happen it would happen the way you envisioned it. My recommendation is to keep this as a fantasy and enjoy it.

9. gregmaria

gregmaria New Member

I had this fantasy and when I told my husband he didn't say a whole lot. The next week end we were bar hopping and I was the only one drinking. When I thought I had enough he ordered one last double shot and we went outside where there were three men and told us to do as we were told. I thought it was a joke and the next thing I know we are being forced into our own vehicle and I was in the back seat with two of the men while my husband drove to our house. There they each had their way with me and during the first few minutes my husband said he decided to have my fantasy acted out for real.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member