Forced orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Redline1, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Redline1

Gold Member

Has anyone tried this? My wife and I have been playing with this the last couple sessions. I hold her hitachi on her clit for as long as I like. She can handle up to 3.5 minutes and cums like three times in that time. It's good fun. Would like to be able to her her up to 5 minutes. Hopefully she will cum for 3 or 4 minutes straight!!!!

2. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Love it! Unbareable, but awesome at the same time.

3. Redline1

Gold Member

Yeah it sounds worse than it is..... She thanks me for it after.... :p drives me crazy when I'm doing too and so hot to watch her have multiple orgasm in a row....I think everyone should at least try it.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

It sounds amazing.

5. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Tie her up, don't let go anywhere. That's the fun! It starts out well then, Holy hell. Begging for it to end & trying to get away. Thoughts are running rampant now...

6. Redline1

Gold Member

Lol yup her arms and legs are cuffed to the bed she begs me stop...... I tell her one more minute..... Just make sure all windows and doors are shut...... :) so much fun... It's a yes, no kinda of thing!!!!

7. Anotherday

Gold Member

Oh yes, one of our favorite games to play in various ways.

When feeling rather sadistic bondage is a must.

On the rare occasions that we ensue into rather long sessions I'll start with a simple full body massage for 30 minutes to an hour, then get her tied in firmly on her back and blind fold on. For the first O I like to go down on her using my tongue on her clit and fingers on the g spot, I like to take her through several instances of crest/denial by her having to ask permission to cum, this allows me to back away and then ease back into it.

Crest/denial, crest denial, until I think she's had enough and then go to work until that first built up O ensues. After that she's going to be quite sensitive and the climaxes can just roll & roll, & roll either via vibe, hand, or tongue. The Hitachi is great for this as well but be careful or you can numb everything up.

The best part is to take her beyond what her mind tells her she can take, forcing her through as many as she can stand until just a quivering heap. The bondage helps in setting the mood for her and in making things safe for you as she may tend to thrash, kick, & cuss once you get to a certain stage.

Now, let me say this. When these things are done there should be absolute consent and a safe word fully understood by both parties. Takes a lot of trust, some practice, and good communication to play, but it's damned fun.

8. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I think I love you... Lol!

9. Redline1

Gold Member

very well said. the build up is the best part!!!