Forbidden? We'll never know...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Professor2277, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

I'll never forget that one glorious day back in college (the best years of our lives right?). During school I lived on campus and during the winter and summer I stayed with a friend and his family nearby. I had been friends with him now for some time and as I came into my own, I began to notice how pretty his mother was. It started out as the "older woman" crush - where I could only envision the most childish fantasies. But as I got older and more mature, I began to daydream of things that were much more elaborate... This story is the daydream that I had every single morning that I woke up - a fantasy that I tried desperately to make a reality.

My friend was kind enough to open up his home to me during the winters and summers of my college years. I did my best to help out around the house and I made sure that I was nearly invisible when he wasn't around to ease the awkwardness. The two of us didn't go to the same school, so we had a week or two of overlay where he was taking finals and I had already finished up mine. Those days were often the most awkward for me as I'd awake in his home and he'd already be off to school. His younger sister was at school and his stepfather was at work. His mother often stayed home to do some domestic chores, but she would also disappear for hours on end and reappear just before her kids returned from school.

I would wake slightly when my friend woke up. He'd take his change of clothes and head into the bathroom so he could freshen up and leave without waking me. After he left the room his mother would often come downstairs to throw in a load of laundry or pick up some items left on the floor. Recently they bought an elliptical machine for the basement so that she could get in a quick morning workout before she started her chores. The machine was practically across from the door where I slept and I would pray that my friend would leave the door open just enough so that I could watch his mother work out. She'd come down in a tank top and sweats at first, but it didn't take long for her to get her figure back and she was in a sports bra and tights. I'd steal a glimpse of her gorgeous figure and sleek thighs while pretending I was sleeping.

Often she'd ask if she was bothering me, all I could think about was tearing her clothes off her and pleasuring her in every which way possible. But all I could say was, "not at all ma'am. I sleep like a rock and you couldn't wake me if you tried." The workouts continued and the fantasies got more and more exciting. I even tried to sneak in an "accidental" morning wood siting in hopes that she would find it and have her way with me. When I heard her coming downstairs with her towel tossed over her shoulder and water bottle in hand, I would conveniently roll onto my back and allow the blanket to slide off just enough so that my enormous erection would slip through my boxer hole and out into the fresh air. It felt so good, and so wrong to have my throbbing erection out in the open where anyone could see it, but I didn't care. I could feel the slight breeze through the window brush against my cock and it sent shivers down my spine. Everytime I felt that breeze I imagined it was his mother, sneaking into my room and breathing out gently before she slid her wet, soft lips around my pulsing, hard cock. But alas, it was not her.

One morning, one fantastic and wondrous morning I performed my standard "accident" and rolled onto my back. I had been fantasizing about this woman for far too long and my biggest concern was that she'd touch me and I'd lose my load in an instant, only to lose out on the pleasures and adventures. As my erection tore through the air I could feel the skin getting so tight that it felt as if I was going to tear my penis. I heard the machine start up slowly and the mechanical beeps every time a calorie was burnt. The same rhythm every morning nearly lulled me into a deep sleep, if it weren't for the gorgeous breasts that were being crammed into her bra, and her soft, luscious ass screaming for my lips - I'm sure I would've passed out and woken up in a wet dream.

The beeps continued rhythmically... beep...... beep........... beeep.......................beep. I noticed she was slowly down earlier than usual and decided I would take a peek to see if she was cutting her workout short. I slowly lifted my head just enough to see past my erection and saw the legs of the machine spinning freely, with nobody on board. I dropped my head to my pillow and feared that she had spotted me and was leaving in anger. I cursed myself for being so obvious as I grabbed the blanket and tossed it back over my throbbing cock. Just then I heard my door close. My heart began pounding so hard that I could barely breathe. I prayed that she was in the room and not on the outside. I was almost too afraid to look but I had to, this was what I had dreamt about for far too long.

And there she stood. She was wiping her face with her towel as our eyes crossed paths. She never said a word, but I could feel what she was saying. I rolled smoothly out of the bed with my hardon in front of me, still pulsating. I walked towards her as she threw the towel on my friends bed and grabbed the back of my head. She pulled me into her soft lips as I felt the sweat of her workout press against my body. I let her tongue slide into my mouth as I slid my hands to her hips, and then slowly down across her tight, round ass. I tried to spin her towards my bed so that I could lie her down, but she stopped me. She pulled away and shook her head at me, as if I were a puppy that was chewing her shoe. She leaned in and kissed my neck as I felt her moist hair against my shoulders. She began to kiss my neck, then my shoulders as her hands slid down my ribs and onto my hips. Her hands continued down my hips effortlessly as my boxers slid with her hands.

She kissed me chest and my stomach and dropped to her knees. She grabbed my huge, hard cock and kissed the tip. I looked down just as she looked up at me, with my cock in her hand she rubbed it against her neck and her gorgeous face. She kissed the shaft lightly and lifted my cock to taste my swollen balls. I could feel her tiny hands on me and I screamed with delight when her mouth opened and my balls touched her wet tongue. She slid her tongue up from my balls, to the shaft and over the head. She looked up at me again just as she wrapped her soft lips around my throbbing cock and slid the monster across her tongue and towards her throat. I nearly collapsed in excitement and I thought I had lost my load into the back of her throat. Even if I did, I had no intention of stopping this, and neither did she.

She worked magic on my throbbing cock until my legs nearly gave out. Every time I nearly finished (again?) she would pull my wet cock out of her mouth and shake her head at me again, telling me "no" with her eyes. After a few more near fires, she stood up, very close to me, so that my cock pressed against her stomach. I was so excited that I immediately grabbed the base of her sports bra and tore it over her head. Her magnificent soft breasts bounced freely and her perky nipples pointed directly at me and begged for my tongue.

I grabbed her by the ribs and buried my face into her chest, feeling her soft, moist skin press against me. I could have kissed and caressed her all day, but she had no intentions of that. She pulled my head out and again, shook her head at me. It was driving me wild. She hadn't said one word to me the entire time. She placed one finger on my chest and pushed me backwards towards my bed. The moment I was waiting for was about to come. As I felt the bed touch the back of my thighs she stopped pushing back. She bent over towards me again, towards my huge pulsating cock. I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to feel her on the inside. Her hair draped against my cock and she stood back up, her tights were now at the ground and I had full view of her neatly trimmed and very wet pussy! The lips were swollen and begged for a huge cock to split the apart.

She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me backwards until I lay flat on the bed. Before my head hit the pillow she was on top of me and straddling my stomach. She flung her hair back and began putting it into a pony tail as I felt a drip of moisture fall from her soaked pussy. Before I could enjoy the glorious view in front of me, she slid her hips back until I felt the tip of my dick soaked in her juices. Immediately she thrust herself down on my erection. She let out a mighty loud scream as she may not have expected such size from a young man. I could tell she couldn't fit all me inside of her, but she didn't seem to mind, and neither did I. I felt her wet lips slide up and down my cock as I trembled in delight. She pulled my hands to her hips as she rocked back and forth, screaming louder every time. Her gorgeous breasts bounced freely as her moisture began to leak onto my stomach and thighs. She bounced harder and harder, up and down my long shaft. Every inch of me that was in her was spreading her tight pussy apart. Every now and then I would try to sneak in an additional thrust, in hopes to fit more inside of her.

She rode me until she fell limp on top of me. My still hard cock slid out of her saturated pussy and she lay against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and she lifted her head, shaking her head at me. It was so menacing I couldn't stand it. She lifted herself up and began to walk towards the door. I had just experienced it all, well almost. I was throbbing so hard that I thought I would die. Just before she reached the door she looked back and nodded her head in her direction, as if to call me towards her. I jumped up and nearly dove towards her. She stayed with her back facing me as she leaned against the door in exhaustion. I could hear her heavy breathing as she caught her breath. I took this time to steal a peak at the most beautiful ass I have yet to see. I could see her swollen pussy lips just below the base of her ass as she breathed in deep. I put both my hands on her ass and moved closer to her, expecting, and waiting for her to look back and shake her head. And she did, but not in disagreement this time. She reached behind her and found my throbbing cock with her hand. My cock was so soaked in her juices that it didn't take much for me to slide into her amazing ass. As the first few inches penetrated her glorious butt, I could feel myself beginning to lose it. I didn't want this to last a second so I began to pull out. She grabbed my cock and thrust it deep inside her ass as she screamed louder than ever. I felt so terrible as I spread her tiny butt with my huge cock.

She begged me to punish her with her screams, with her eyes. I slowly pulled my cock partly out and slammed it back into her, feeling her ass against my pelvis was the best feeling I have ever felt. Every time I slammed into her she screamed out as she grabbed the door handle for balance. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled as she screamed in pleasure. I slid in and out of her, moaning, screaming, pulsating. I kept pushing and sliding until I felt an explosion. Once it started I couldn't stop it. Every pump into her ass was another scream and another explosion of my cum inside of her. I pounded and pounded until my legs went numb, and until the screaming stopped. I pulled my cum soaked cock out of her moisture filled ass. I could've passed out right there for a week and never cared.

She took a couple deep breaths and stood up straight. She leaned towards me and kissed me lightly on the lips as she grabbed her clothing. She turned the corner and closed the door behind her as I fell backwards onto my bed. I think I slept for hours and woke up around 3pm, to the sound of my friend's car alarm. I popped out of bed and threw on some clothes and exited his basement to appear in his living room before he entered his home.

The memories of that morning, the thoughts and feelings and smells of that morning are with me forever. Every night I spend alone, I recall that day- and I can nearly lose my load just thinking about it. That morning.. the morning that never should have happened... and never did.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Good god, man! That was fabulous! I am soaked now, just drenched in pussy dew. Time to hop in the shower and have a go with the hand held shower massage. Thanks for giving me something to think about. :tup

3. Professor2277

Professor2277 New Member

And thank you for taking the time to read my story. I like to write a lot so you may see some more from me. If you need an extra hand in the shower, give me a holler

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I like to dabble in erotica, too. I've writen a few pieces here, check 'em out. Can't wait to read more of your stuff.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

WOW!! - I'm... speechless! that was so incredibly hot.

I loved her 'silent treatment' - very seductive. Mmmmmmmm :)

6. lala87

lala87 New Member

wow....i never knew guys could write soo well!

7. albull

albull New Member

Dude that was awesome... kinda thing I've always wanted to happen to me in many different situations.

8. skippy0587

skippy0587 New Member

...that was incredible....

9. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

God, that was good!

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I just read that again. Dang, that is HOT stuff!

Please post more of your writings.

11. damian

damian Member

Pretty good story there!

12. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

**** (was this a big boo boo, did you forget to delete these stars ? )

But very sorted story for who ever wrote it...
    I could be wrong but when ever i see those stars , it always reminds me of other erotica forums when copy writed material has the 4 stars gapping for every paragraph.
    i should know because i do a load of copy pasting ( or did ) from places like that.

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Kronnie, I think he used the stars to seperate the narrative from the story itself.

14. Jack28

Jack28 New Member

That was very nice writing man...I have had some very similar fantasies with one of my friends mom.

15. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I did say i could be wrong :)
    But it is a great peice of writing.

16. bubbajr

bubbajr New Member

damn thats a great story