For women...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by djkolanes, Jul 29, 2007.

?

Can you get an orgasm through vaginal penetration?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  1. djkolanes

djkolanes New Member

How many of you can get an orgasm through vaginal sex?

If you can, what does it take for you to get one? (what does you or your lover do for you to get one, does it require a little clitoral stimulation before penetration, oral sex to an orgasm before penetration, some oral sex beforehand just as foreplay, etc.? state what usually is going on before you get one)

#1 djkolanes, Jul 29, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2007
  2. MissJane

MissJane New Member

This is my first post so I might be a little shy....

I never used to come through vaginal sex but it all happened for me in my late 20s (now in my early 30s and it is a *lot* easier). Sometimes I am just so steamed up, he doesn't even need to touch my clit at all. Certain positions seem to work really well - penis/clit stimulation not necessarily involved, such as me on my front/him from behind, legs together/his legs outside mine. Me on my back in this same position is quite mind-blowing as well. Face-to-face on a chair...fantastic! (Okay, so I like it *all*)

I also never used to come when masturbating without toys...really easy now. What they say about women getting better the older they get is def true for me! :D I'm 33 and sex has just got better and better...

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I voted yes. For me it's a matter of being in the right position in order to allow for some decent g-spot stimulation. On my back with my legs over his shoulders is a winner.

4. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

I can't! There's only one position that gets me close, and that's him sitting upright in a chair, and me on top. I always get too tired before I can cum *cries*

5. Bluesy

Gold Member

I voted "yes", but it's generally with a bit of clitoral stimulation happening at the same time. The easiest way (and my fav way to come) is missionary sex preceded by a little oral. My feet have to be on the bed in missionary, and this position gives me the leverage to move my hips against my partner in a way that stimulates the clitoris; that + the vaginal stimulation feels absolutely amazing!

6. hotstuff6900

hotstuff6900 New Member

I like to get fingered before sex. Then I likeit slow gradually to hard and in 7-10 minutes....orgasm

7. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

I have had relativly limited experience with orgasms but heaps and heaps of sex. Iv'e had sex in any position using any method that you can think of that was ever invented but never that mind blowing Orgasm, Until:--- My one and only, now off the scene, caused me to have multiple, and I mean multiple orgasms every time we had sex. He was built very thick in the cock department and we rarely had foreplay, oral or fingering, just pussy filling penetrations. I never ever missed out. Could have been some incidental clitoral stimulation as he grinded very hard.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

PP said
    That will do it every time as you get plenty of clitoral stimulation
    that way.

Hiker

9. privateuser

privateuser New Member

I need the clit stimulated aswell I cant do it with just vaginal penetration.

10. yummymummy

yummymummy New Member

i have never orgasmed during sex at all :(:( only way i can is thru clitoral stimulation!

11. sexyvixen4

sexyvixen4 New Member

I can orgasm through intercourse. But you have to be aroused enough before penetration. Either come close to orgasming or orgasm before intercourse. Otherwise it will hurt or wont feel good. If it takes you a long time to orgasm through clitoral stimulation, try getting your partner to make you orgasm more than once before intercourse or make you orgasm than fool around a little bit before intercourse

Basically more foreplay!