For women in relationships.

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by mahi123, Apr 27, 2009.

1. mahi123

mahi123 New Member

Just a few questions, things that are newer to me that I have never experienced before so I wanted to get some other mature womens input.

1) My girlfriend will not kiss me after I perform oral on her? I am willing to kiss her after she does it to me. How do all of you feel about this?

2) She also will not going down on me after we make love, unless I wash it off before hand.

3) Lastly, it isn't directly sex related but it bothers me. If any nudity is on the TV she looks away (guy or girl), she also looks away if women are dressed skimpy (ex: 2 piece bathing suits). It almost seems to me like she is a homophobe, maybe afraid if she saw this stuff she may like it? What do you guys think? Also, another pointer, to maybe help you understand her, she wears shorts and a tank top over her bathing suit cause she said she doesn't like to show skin.

thanks in advance to all of the mature replies. your help is appreciated.

#1 mahi123, Apr 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009
  2. Dreama

Gold Member

Have you talked to her about this stuff?

3. Kahurin

Kahurin New Member

1) My girlfriend will not kiss me after I perform oral on her? I am willing to kiss her after she does it to me. How do all of you feel about this?
    Well honestly its kind of weird to be kissed by someone that was just between your legs haha. We dont want to taste that haha Least some of us. I also think some people grow out of this. I know I used be all ahhh ew Now its as long as you wipe your mouth and dont have any in your mouth haha.
    2) She also will not go down on me after we make love, unless I wash it off before hand.
    Again its probably a taste thing. Maybe it feels like shes going down on a girl if she were to go down on you after you did that.

I also think that girls and guys just taste different.

As for the third question. How old is your girlfriend? She sounds like a very shy girl.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Mahi123,
    I does sound to me like you are way ahead of your GF with sexual development.
    She does appear to be very shy and unaccustomed to many things you and most of us would take as granted.
    Suggest you discuss things with her but give her time to come around.
    In all probability she is not keen or comfortable with sex but going there for you.
    Obviously she is also uncomfortable with her own vagina odour or taste.
    Easy does it if you are really keen on this girl.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Next time you cum in her vagina, go right down and lick her clitoris until she orgasms. It probably won't change anything right away, but at least she'll see that you're not afraid of the wonderful sexual juices. If you try it, you'll find that it's not as gross as you may have expected, it really doesn't have much taste, and you know it won't kill you. At least, she will see your example of sharing the love. And as bushwalker said, talk about it and be patient. Make sure she knows you love her skin, and avoid any off-putting guy-type innuendo. Girls don't interpret that in the same humorous vein as we do.
    Welcome to SF and keep us posted on how it works out.

6. 888

888 New Member

My girlfriend and I had the same problem originally. After we had been dating for 6 months or so I asked her about it and it turned out it was just kind of weird to her. Eventually she warmed up to the idea and after 2 years now she acts like its completely normal

7. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

1) I think this is the same as guys not liking to taste their own juices. It doesn't bother me in the slightest and I'm more than happy to pash after he's been downtown.
    2)Would be the same reason I'd say.
    3) She's probably just really shy. Go gently with this one.

8. Nicenycdick

Nicenycdick New Member

It seems that she sees sex as dirty. To her, even her own bodily fluids are unclean. Nudity makes her uncomfortable because it, too, is a dirty thing. I can only guess that this is what she learned growing up, either in the home or at church. This can be unlearned if it is important to you, but it will take much time and understanding on your part. And it is something she must want to do, as well. An honest discussion without blame or judgment is the way to start, but it will not be easy, I'm sure. I'd suggest that you tell her you'd like to watch some sexy video and ask her what she'd like to see. Don't let her shrug it off. Let her know it's important to you, but let her decide what to watch. Take it slowly and maybe you can help her overcome her inhibitions. Good luck!

9. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

Reply to Q.3:
    My mum acts like this.
    She says it's because the content is gratuitous, check that word out.