For whom sex is more enjoyable?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Makesmewonder, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Makesmewonder

Makesmewonder New Member

That guys have a bigger sex drive there's no question. How ever, it seems to me that girls have more pleasure during sex. All the female genitals are supposedly more sensitive, girls are more vocal during sex, girls have the G-spot, and the fact that the penis is penetrating the vagina is more... hum... "felt". What do you say?

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Actually, I disagree! I don't think you can say that men have the higher sex drive...women on the average want sex just as much as men do (although each person's sex drive is a very individual thing...some folks like it twice per day, some folks like it once per week, and anything in between).

I think men in general are taught to "sow their wild oats" and pursue satisfying their sexual cravings. I think women in general are taught "don't be a slut" and generally try to ignore or suppress their sexual cravings. It's a double-standard that should not exist, but does nonetheless.

I think both sexes are perfectly equipped to totally enjoy sex.

BD

3. Poky

Poky Banned

DITTO :bow

4. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I HIGHLY disagree that a man has a higher sex drive then a women. Of course each person has a different sex drive, but that is not relate to the sex of a person, that is related to the individual person.
    As far as women enjoy sex more, no that also is not a fair statement. If a man isnt enjoying sex as much as their partner, then it sounds like there needs to be some communication in place.
    BassDude, pretty much summoned it up pretty well!!!!
    I mean just because you penetrate us doen't mean we feel it more. I mean hell you should fell it just as much especially if your partner does her Kegal exercises. Sex is adult playtime, and if you feel that you aren't enjoying it as much as you should be then, it is time for some communication, and to discribe what you like and dont like or what your partner can do to make things better.
    Just my 8cents worth!!

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Sex isn't more enjoyable for men as opposed to women. What makes sex enjoyable is proper communication in the bedroom and the emotional bond that exists between you and your partner.

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I have THE answer!!!

A girl put it to me this way;

When your ear itches, what feels better, your ear or your finger?

Thank you, thank you...

7. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

how many girl friends do you have who say strange analogies?

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

None. They interfere to much with my jerk off scorekeeping.

9. igor

Gold Member

Well, I would dispute this - at least the first statement. I know of plenty of women who have much higher drives than their male partner. However it is true that more women refuse to have sex with their male partner than the other way around. So there are at least some circumstances where the females (on average) want sex less than the males. As to who has more pleasure, I don't know how you could possible quantify that. I guess we can't until some super-dork researcher figures a way to stick electrodes into us to measure pleasure. I do envy females that can have multiple orgasms. Guys that can do that are definetly in the minority.

10. Trixi

Trixi New Member

I wonder - what man do you know who would complain to other people that his wife wanted too much sex? I often wonder if it's really true that men want it more. It could be true, but like I said, I don't know of any man who would admit his SO wanted more sex than he did. :)

As to who has more fun, I doubt we will ever know for sure, but one thing is certain - woman certainly make more noise about it. For instance, I get more and more vocal the closer I come to orgasm - my husband gets quieter and quieter. It just may be that pleasure is an individual thing, a little different for everyone whether male or female.

11. igor

Gold Member

Probably not too many guys would admit that their partner wants sex more than they do - after all it wouldn't be manly. My guess is that in many or most of those cases it's because of some medical difficulty (ED, prostate related issues, diabetes, etc).