For those who like anal...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by bonegoodbi, Dec 10, 2007.

1. bonegoodbi

bonegoodbi New Member

Have any of you used enemas or anal douches, and what do you think of them? I dont have much experience with either, but i have used a disposable enema before and quite like the clean feeling...any thoughts?

2. Malfie

Malfie New Member

I absolutly love the feeling of a warm enema!!! I do them every now and then before and after anal play! I got my girlfriend into them too!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I do the plain warm water enema on occasion. I don't always feel the need to use one, but it is reassuring to know everything's clean down there.

If using a disposable enema (Like Fleet, etc), be certain to dump out the chemicals and replace with clean warm water. :)

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Use sparingly...regular enemas can upset the natural flora in the rectum, making it susceptible to infection, and they can cause chronic constipation. Your best bet is to have a BM shortly before anal play that involves penetration. And you can put a condom on the toy beforehand to make clean-up easier.

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Bluesy is 100% correct. Enemas are not recommended for regular use unless prescribed by a licensed medical doctor and regular use can create additional problems such as infections. You might be better off trying Metamucil as directed or some other form of soluable dietary fiber to ensure regular bowel movements to keep the rectum free of waste instead of using an enema. Probably taking a shower before anal sex, using a condom, and a good amount of lube will work best. If you are considering using an enema, douche, or Metamucil on a regular basis it is best to discuss them with your family doctor.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

While I agree somewhat, plain water enemas have been proven not to throw off the natural balance of the bowels. Still, it's better to be safe than sorry, and too much of anything is never very good for you. Chemical enemas, on the other hand, should only be used when having difficulty with having a BM, and most certainly can do more harm than good if overused.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

My dear, I would be ever so grateful if you could point me in the direction of your source (and I inquire out of pure pedantic curiosity, because I tried to find a reliable source to corroborate your claim and came up dry...and that bugs me because if a study has indeed shown this to be true, I very much want to add this bit of info to my sex ed. repertoire). *smooches!*

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

I don't have a source in print on the web, however my information comes from Dr. Jack Morin (the world’s foremost authority on anal health and pleasure, according to the website) in The Better Sex Guide to Anal Pleasure. As well, although she's not a doctor, Tristan Taormino in her book & video The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex For Women backs up that statement.

I still don't see the need to over use enemas, and I agree that it's better to err on the side of caution. Personally I've only ever had a handful of warm-water enemas in the past 10 years, for the most part things are very clean down there.

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

Thank you, sweetie :) (Seriously, I appreciate it.) Now I know where to go to look for more info on this subject!