For those that enjoy console or pc games

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kronnie, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

No PC version. :( I just got done playing KOTOR2, which was fun. Took me a few weeks to finish with a playtime of about 30ish hours or so. I've heard about it for awhile, looks good. I've always enjoyed the SW video games.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

That sux i thought there would have been a pc version at least :(

Still it does look sweet, i havnt layed any new console game for a while , being as i only have a PS2...im still stuck on NFS Most wanted...

KOTOR2 just looked this one up under images wow that looks pretty stunning as well....i got to get me some new games and fast...

4. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

You have to remember, KOTOR II was first released for Xbox then came onto the PC platform. Which hopefully this game does the same thing. I just hope it's not a shitty adaptation. And KOTOR II is fucking FUN! I've gone through that game sooo many times.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

From my experiences console games are great fun, but when they are adapted to pc there a whole lot more to them....

I know im going back a bit here but remeber call od duty ( the finest hour ) ive played that on xbox ps2 and the pc.....and the pc version was far far bigger....
    although all were fun and i only have the ps2 version left ...

6. rabbitt

rabbitt New Member

PC games are fun. You can mod them and everything.

7. WebcamGuy

WebcamGuy New Member

Looks great, although I haven't played very many of the start wars games. I should get around to playing KOTOR.

8. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Also, you do know that is just video footage and not the actual in-game footage right? The video promos from games released 10 years ago have better graphics then some of todays PC games.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Well i realised about 90% was the trailer ( but in a portion of it it does seem to be showing game footage as well ) but even that still looks way more superior to the ones ive seen before.

Yeah sorry hadnt read all of what you had said then lol i just opened my eyes like 5 mins back....

Yes wong commander 4 had some sweet graphics for the trailer , not so good in game...

10. Dice711

Dice711 New Member

I am betting we will eventually see a PC port, but it will be at least a year after the game comes out. I am planning on getting a 360 later this year anyway with since there are quite a few titles coming out that i want anyway.

11. Soundwave

Soundwave New Member

I have never had the pleasure of playing any Star Wars related game. This Force Unleashed looks pretty sweet though. The graphics are prime.

12. Dice711

Dice711 New Member

I highly recommend the Knights of the Old Republic games. You can pick them up fairly cheap nowadays and they are completely worth it. I am not even a big GW fan and I enjoyed them.

13. Saz

Saz New Member

I'm afraid that the old Kings Quest games still top anything I have ever played. The graphics were pixelated as hell, the sound was monotone synth and the gameplay was outstanding!

14. ddoubleu

ddoubleu New Member

I've played on the Xbox system, Rainbow Six. And the graphics are just incredible