for those of you that didnt like me to begin with, heres your validation

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SexFuneral, Feb 6, 2007.

1. SexFuneral

SexFuneral New Member

I put up a very angry and unsubstantiated post in the newbie forum, all bitchin and whining in the way that a neglected dog does when left outside on a cold night.

Well for those of you that didnt realise it already, I am in fact the worlds most disgusting and intolerable jerkoff....yet the best thing in the world happened to me today.

She came back to me, I cant believe it, I still cant, but she still loves me. And she said she is willing to anything as long as it means a future with me.

Jesus, Im still crying and stuff. Have been all day (though embarassing it did get me out of my lab today...EVIL)

Im happy. I know I dont deserve to be happy, but still Im sickeningly happy. And I like it.

Could any of you forgive one so worthless as me? I dont know if even I could.

Still.....uhhh.....yeah Im sticking around here. Just because Im not single doesnt mean I cant get new knowledge about "The Sex". Ive got the product of what happens when God shows off to please afterall. Wish me luck....or at least make fun of me.

.....damn I was such an ass.

2. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm glad she came back. Keep us posted on how things progress, ok? ;)

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Congratulations. I'm glad that everything has turned out. Most of the people on here are not single. One can always learn more about making love for the benefit of themselves and their partner.

4. jódame

jódame New Member

One, you were brokenhearted. Everyone does and says things they regret when their heart has been crushed. No one's going to blame you for being bitter and upset. Two, it sounds like you've had your share of assholes in your life. I mean, girls have actually laughed in your face? That hurts. I'm glad you're getting your second chance, and I hope that you take full advantage of this time and have a wonderful relationship and life. That being said...stop feeling so sorry for yourself, okay? Stop trying to get people to reassure you that you're not worth anything. People have told you that you're fine, you seem like a good guy, etc. etc. etc. Believe them or don't. But don't keep fishing for comments. No one hates you. No one wishes unhappiness on you. People aren't necessarily naturally bad or mean. They forgive and forget. So now, you can forgive yourself, forget about all this, and enjoy the awesome advice on this forum, yeah?

5. pirouette

Gold Member

I'm not offended by any of your posts. You sound frustrated, that's all. And hearing some honest, anonymous opinions can be helpful. :)
    I was serious in your other thread when I said, "the women you meet really suck.". Any woman that behaves like that doesn't deserve to date you. :mad

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sex Funeral
    I did not read your introduction but do us
    a big favor now that you are happy (Change your frickin name)
    I do hope you stay happy. But if things go wrong and you
    turn negative again then read my post in Confidence down to Zero
    And do what I advised their.
    Wish I could hand out confidence as thats one thing
    I have had plenty of in my life, But i cant.
    So the next time you think (I can't) Say I CAN and do it.

Hiker
    :sf

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I like your "stage name"

It is a little dark and intriguing

lol

Bu then again I am a Scorpio

Good luck with your lover x

8. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

Listen....we gotta work on your self esteem. [​IMG]

Now, go read some of the great stories in the Fantasy/Stories forum, get all hot, and take her like you mean it. Go outside your norm, and really show her how much ya missed her. :brow
    Confidence is hot. :ladiesman

9. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

See, what you oughta do is sell Ryan into sex slavery and use the money to bribe us to take you back! Ha, ha! Seriously, I am glad that things are getting better for you. And everyone around here tends to be a forgiving, tolerant bunch. After all, they let ME post here so they MUST BE!! Hang int there! All the best to you!!

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

If you carry on thinking of yourself as worthless, that message will be projected onto others..

STOP IT wild mane hair man

and listen

I AM WORTHY I AM WORTHY....OK?

When are we gonna see that lovely lion's mane...

Still waiting...:)

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

We all have bad days and bad times, I've had a few more than most and a lot less than many, so stuff it all in a bag, throw it in the garbage and get on with your life SF.

Onward and upward.