for the uncircumcised people...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by randolph, Jan 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randolph

randolph New Member

do you find it hard to have sex with it uncircumcised, like penetrating the vagina, and it pulls your skin back too much. I find this to be extremely uncomfortable, or is there something im doing wrong? Does anyone else have this problem? Please help

2. punk_rock_mike

punk_rock_mike New Member

funny you should mention this. i had a discussion about it with a girlfriend of mine the other day. she was telling me how all the circumsized guys shes slept with, its hurt them. but see me, it doesnt hurt. but thats because ive allways been a sexual person, and i prepared for the day lol. sence grade 6 i started pulling back my forskin. stretching it, cuz i worried that when i woudl have sex that it woudl pull back and really hurt, so i gradually did it, now i have no problems. i suggest just bitin your lip and every once in a while stretch it a bit. like whenever you use the bathroom, it becomes quite pleasureable once you can pull it all back, and masterbating hits a whole new lvl as well :p

3. randolph

randolph New Member

haha thanks mike

and yes i started doing exactly what you said after i found out it is hard to have sex like this. The thing is when i get an erection the foreskin doesn't pull back on its own, i have to do it myself. I can get it over the head of my penis but it'll start to get tight at the peak of my erection, so im just going to keep stretching it. And wow is the head ever sensitive haha, im getting used to it though.

thanks again

4. punk_rock_mike

punk_rock_mike New Member

no problem! ive actually recomended it to several of my friends as well. im glad its workin for ya! :)

5. farspark

farspark New Member

Bit of lub helps as well... maybe a bit more tongue action all around to get everything nice and wet first?

6. bigsquirt

bigsquirt New Member

gettn head before is a great idea. makes it nice and wet and hard :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.