for the males: why is swallowing hot?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gurlcat, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

i've repeatedly heard males say that they think it's sexy when a female swallows their "load." could you say why, specifically? like really think about it and figure out what is sexy about it?

you can't really see the semen going down the esophagus, so is it just the knowledge that she did it? again, why?

and for those of you who feel so strongly about it that you'd be turned OFF if she spit it out, why?

i'm just having a hard time understanding because when i imagine myself having ALREADY cum, what would be the turn-on if my partner ingested the by-product of my orgasm. just seems weird to me. :ugh

2. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

For me its just kinda the fact that it rarely happens so when it does its kind of by surprise and naughty.

3. Stilllearning

Stilllearning New Member

Gurlcat, I come from a generation when "putting that thing in my mouth" scared the "B Jesus" out of lots of girls. Albeit, they were "teases" and worthless as far as I was concerned. However, if you don't have the courage to say to someone "I deserve an orgasm as much as you do", you need to rethink your sexuality. Nothing in my life has been as sensual as a woman that can clearly say or imply that "I might enjoy this as much as you do". I've never "cum" in a woman's mouth. In fact, there is an old joke about the 3 great lies: (1) "the check is in the mail" (2) "I'll still respect you in the morning" and (3) "I won't cum in your mouth".

What the hell happened along the way? I grew up in a generation that respected the girl that took our virginity (high school "whore" in my case). Have we digressed that much? Who the hell cares if you swallow? It wouldn't do anything for me that I can imagine, but if you chose to give me that much, I can't imagine that my "contract" with you in a strictly casual sex (or more) situation for 5 minutes or the rest of my life wouldn't mean that I owe you an attempt to give you as much as you've given me.

If you think "his" orgasm is based on the potential of swallowing it, then you need a new "Squeeze" or whatever parlants you use. If he'll "swallow" it in return for you doing so, I wish you your blissful episode (you have a right to it) or a longer relationship, but if you're only concerned with whether or not he's turned on by swallowing without any regard for your needs, I can only ask' "what the f--k" happened to the time I grew up in and at least we thought a woman's feelings were as important as our own."

I guess that's why Duke University athletes can humiliate women and expect their rich daddies to bail them out.

4. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi gurlcat

What a great question you have asked! :)

Such a genuine and well put question deserves honest answers from men such as me, so here is mine :D

My wife has never allowed me to cum in her mouth. It took years before she would even take my penis in her mouth.

I am thankful that she now does.

I'd be over the moon if she let me cum in her mouth and spat it out! Let alone swallowing my offering :) I live for that day :drool

Why you asked?

Simply because a woman that is happy to do that, sends out the fantastic vibes that she is confident to please her partner in the most personal of ways. That in itself is a massive sexual turn on.

It helps demonstrate that the woman is totally at ease with her partner.

It demonstrates that she is sexually confident and that in itself is a huge turn on (for me anyway).

A woman that is happy to do that should be embraced with open arms .

And let us not forget that the male partner should return the intimacy with their mouth attending to her most sensual parts :brow

And finally there is the naughtiness that BA mentioned. That is sexy too.

5. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

stillearning--i'm perplexed by your answer(?). at one moment you sound like a mysogynist, saying that women who teased you were "worthless," (maybe they liked fooling around but were virgins and still scared of intercourse) but the next minute talking about how guys used to respect women. then you say you've never cum in a woman's mouth, but THEN say that it's a joke if a man says he won't. i don't get what you're saying at all.

toward the end, it sounds as if you think women should care more about their own pleasure and less about whether their partners wannt them to swallow, and if that's indeed what you meant then i agree. i personally expect tit-for-tat, orgasm for orgasm. i happen to swallow just for sheer convenience, but if i told a guy i'd prefer him not to cum in my mouth and he did it anyway.....huh, he'd have a face full of his own semen in about half a second, believe you me.

6. gurlcat

gurlcat New Member

brad--your answer sounds plausible enough. but let me help you understand something. just because your wife doesn't want a gooey glob of sperm in her mouth doesn't mean she's not confident or "at ease" with you as a partner. it probably just means she doesn't want the aforementioned glob in her mouth. some things just make people squeemish. to me there's nothing gross or even "naughty" as you put it, about semen. i find it a mundane biological product. but then again, there's people who are turned on by seeing someone eat feces. so it's a matter of degree. what exactly do you find "naughty" about semen?

and other guys, keep coming with the answers! how about those of you whose stories are different from stillearning's and brad's--in which oral sex in itself is a new treat. how about those of you who've had it lots of times--do you find swallowing hot? how come?

7. BA95TA

BA95TA New Member

Like I said, I think its more of a dirty/naughty thing that more so excites us guys. Just because we know that some women swallow, like anal,..etc and just the thought everytime of, will she swallow, or spit this time while we await the outcome is thrilling. But honestly as long as I do cum, either way its not that big of a deal.

8. Brad

Brad New Member

gurlcat, when you said:

brad--your answer sounds plausible enough. but let me help you understand something. just because your wife doesn't want a gooey glob of sperm in her mouth doesn't mean she's not confident or "at ease" with you as a partner.

I agree with you totally.

You did however ask the question, "Why" to us males, and what exactly makes the prospect of swallowing so exciting.

I gave you my honest answer.

And make no mistake about it, I don't disrespect my wife for not wanting swallowing. I am very happy with her and I respect her wishes totally.

9. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Gurlcat,
    Being a guy this might seem a bit out of step but with me it is more that I feel for her sake, uncomfortable at the idea of ejaculating into a girl's mouth.
    That said I have experienced several girl initiated such ejaculations & all spat but one swallowed. From my perspective it did not matter how my orgasm ends but the girl that swallowed did it for her love of me.
    She later said that it was her special parting gift to me and for that reason it certainly was. She felt so good about having done that and I love her all the more for it. I don't ever expect a repeat but at the same time still glow thinking of that moment of total acceptance by my lover.
    BTW I always believe in equality in such things and as soon as I came quickly kissed to share a part of myself with this girl.
    It was our special communion with one another, a moment to remember forever. Sadly we are unable to be together now because of circumstances beyond our control but when we do talk we often refer to that golden moment.

10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

to me it is pretty simple it feels good to have your dick in a girls mouth while you are cumming and just after.

11. brownsfan

brownsfan New Member

My wife loves it when I cum in her mouth. She wouldn't have it any other way. I am just lucky to have a girl who can't get enough of my cum. I also love to go down on her and lick all her juices from every where. It's just so hot when 2 people can get into each other that much. And I will also take my cum from her whenever she wants me to. I think our juices our sexy and that's what gets me hot. There isn't a second that goes by without me thinking about my wife swallowing my cum until I am completely drained. Sometimes I know she would rather just suck me dry than to actually fuck. It may not be for everyone but it is hot.

12. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I've not been with many women who swallowed. Receiving oral sex has more often been a part of foreplay that's stopped short of orgasm, but an ex of mine used to want it (ejaculate) so much that it was a real turn-on. Having sex with her usually ended with a last second switch from intercourse to oral so she could suck me dry. Just the fact that she wanted it that much was very sexy. It made me feel like I was giving her a gift rather than something she spat out.

I think that's the way it should be. When I'm going down on a woman, I crave the taste of her juices. I'd NEVER consider spitting it out; I love it too much, plus spitting it out would be an insult to her. Granted, the volume is much less and it doesn't all come at once, but it wouldn't matter to me if it did.

My late wife was the only partner I've ever had who could/would consistently get me off with a bj, and she seldom swallowed it all, but she didn't spit either. She'd keep me in her mouth until I started spurting, then she liked to finish by hand so she could watch the eruption. She'd alway lick/suck my penis clean when it stopped and rub the excess cum onto both of us. I never had better sex with anyone and no oral sex that even compared.

13. Krof

Krof New Member

1. It's hot.
    2. It's really, really hot
    3. You feel more desired for because she wants your cum any way she can get it.
    4. It feels better.
    5. It's a fantasy almost every man has.
    6. It's something not every girl does, so it's like finding hidden treasure.
    7. Since it's not something every girl, it adds variety, which always is nice.

To be fair, I tried it out myself so I would know how it felt. And I have to say, it's not that pleasant. But I'm a man and don't get turned at all by homosexuality, so maybe it's just because I was uncomfortable with it.

14. Stilllearning

Stilllearning New Member

Gurlcat, I reread my post and understand that you might be perplexed. There are many terms used in sexual or sensual conversation that change meaning from one person or one generation to the next. When I use the word "tease", I describe a woman that implies or is specific about the possibility of sex (specifically, penis-vagina intercourse) in return for favors like "go out with me". I have nothing against the girl who chose to engage in nothing more than kissing so long as nothing more was promised or implied. Older men like me have fond memories of such girls and walking about the campus, discussing politics and the war (Vietnam in our day) and settling for a kiss at her door. I dated such girls repeatedly. I also remember the girls who feared pregnancy, but have wonderful memories of them with panties about their ankles, their dresses about their necks (sometimes totally nude with none of the above) and learning about masturbation --- mutually, and all the time I was aware that the final act was not going to happen.

I have nothing but the fondest memories of that and actually long for that "fooling around" from time to time. On the other hand, I can recall comments after asking for a date like "think of me naked and in bed with you" only to find a cold fish and once found that one of the fellows it was said in front of was an ex-boyfriend and the goal was jealousy. I don't like manipulation.

Thus, my point is sheer honesty. It would make our sexual persons so much easier to deal with. As a matter of fact, I think all of our world would be better if we had the courage to be truthful.

On that point, I owe you an answer to your question and a bit of an apology. I only think (as an old man in reflection does) that we would be so much better to be honest. I don't think it would matter to me if a woman swallowed or grabbed a towel. From the point of pure sexual metaphysics, once I've orgasmed, I don't think what happens in the brief moments after will sway me one way or another. Of course, if in that moment of peaceful freefall, you choose to open the door to an angry SO with a shotgun --- I think that might have some adverse affect on my sensuality at that moment.

15. Master9804

Gold Member

Cause it feels awesome. Plus it,s sharing. and it,s kinky as hell. What more u need. I do stress that if the Girl says she isn,t into cumming in her mouth. RESPECT HER CHOICE AND WISHES!! That,s why I,m soo Lucky. Hotbabe loves me cumming in her mouth and she takes it all. Yesss I return the favor :D

16. RedMatrix

RedMatrix Banned

Hey, sperm and semen are nutricous!

I've never had a good bj enough to cum, but if I may lend my thoughts:
    It might be a dominance issue.

When good K9 officers train their dogs, they spit in their mouths, use their used underwear as a chew toy, etc. all to establish connection and dominance. FYI.

17. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

:eek So when my Yorkie licks my lips :ugh she's establishing dominance? *Glances down at her* Or just establishing a connection?

18. MansonsSlave

MansonsSlave New Member

I know I'm not a guy and I don't really have a male perspective answer but...I'vew never thought about spitting it out before...I mean..why spit it ou tand have a mess to clean up when you can just swallow it and make it easier on yourself?

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

That's a perfectly good reason for swallowing, I think! lol
    Sometimes I will hold my mouth over his penis while he is shooting his load, but I let it slowly drool back down his penis, while still moving up and down with my hand. After it is over, I will do some licking and stroking, but finish by taking a warm, wet rag and wiping him clean... almost in a 'servant' manner. I love doing that, though it's been a while since that has happened... :brow
    *calling sweetly, Oh Thorn...?.... :) *

20. Thorn

Gold Member

:eek: You say the sweetest things Rose. :eek:wned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.