[Ask a Girl] For the ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Simon70, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Simon70

Simon70 New Member

Do women approach guys when they like them or do they wait for the guy to come up to them?
    and what are some signs you would give a guy if you liked him?

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

When I was in my early 20's I would wait, which didn't end up well. NOW, if I like a guy I tell him. Mind you I am married, but I am a master flirt. So I will talk to him, look him in the eye when he talks, and touch his arm. I also laugh and smile a lot. If I knew then what I know now I would have have more dates than days in the week! :phat

3. Trixi

Trixi New Member

Well, it's been a long time, but when I met my husband I saw him across the room. I liked his looks so I sent frequent glances his way. He was doing the same and eventually we locked eyes and I smiled. Then he came over and introduced himself. That's a first step. After that, the guy has to be not too pushy (desperate?), or he'll get the cold shoulder. Don't be like the guy who introduced himself to me and the first words out of his mouth were to tell me how great he could make me feel in bed. Yikes.

Now, if I want to meet someone, male OR female, I will just go up to them and say hello and start to talk.

#3 Trixi, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  4. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

When I was younger I would wait and let them approach me, Now I say screw it and If I like you, you'll know it :)

5. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

I'm 20, and i'm usually the aggressive one. I usually find a way to get close or call his attention to me, but the degree of my asgression past that depends on how much i want it, whether i have an excuse to talk to him or not, and how many drinks i've had.

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, I wish I was 20 and knew then what I know now......Yeah. That would have been awesome!!!!

7. vickisam

vickisam New Member

They why not give it a taste? Would hubby be ok with it?

I have no real problem telling I guy I think he is sexy. It throws some for a loop with I explain our relationship but once the guy understands, most are ok with it. Not that I play everyday, but you just never know when or where you will make a connection.

Just my two cents!

V

8. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Thanks! I have tasted, and I like it ;)

9. boredbuddy

boredbuddy New Member

I'm normally very reserved around people, but there have been several guys who I immediately liked and apparently I'm a natural flirt - lots of eye contact, I get assertive and very calm rather than my normal spastic energy, and I've been told I get a look that clearly says, "I'm up to something, wanna find out what?" Depends on how many drinks I've had as well, I've been known to call a guy over and stick my tongue down his throat(horrible, I know...) but hey - it worked! ;)