For the ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by buzzzzzz12, Jun 26, 2007.

1. buzzzzzz12

buzzzzzz12 New Member

At what age ladies did you discover that your pussy gave you some sort of pleasure? At what age did you discover your clitoris?
    I would have been probably 11 or 12yo. But once I'd found it I was forever playing undert the blankets if you know what I mean.

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Geez, I think I've been masturbating since I was around 4 or 5 years of age. I didn't have an orgasm until puberty set in, however.

3. throughhereyes

throughhereyes New Member

I think I was around 7 or 8. And I'm pretty sure I had an orgasm then, too. But I didn't really know it as an orgasm , I just remember thinking I liked that "good feeling" :p

4. patty

patty New Member

I think I was about 6. I knew I was different from my brothers. I didn't have a "thing" between my legs. I remember one time I was in the bathtub and mom was washing me. I liked it when she washed between my legs. It felt good. When I got to be about eight I started rubbing myself and one time I hit the clit. Oh, boy! It was every chance I got after that. I guess I was about ten the first time I had an orgasm from doing that. But it sure wasn't the last time.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've been "playing with myself" since I was 4; I was 6 when I had my first orgasm from doing it.

6. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

oh my i was young...probably 5...no orgasm but I just remember touching it and then touching it again, and then getting up going to my mother sayin.."Mommy did you know that if you touch down there that it feels good...."..my mother laughed, got up and in a course of two weeks I learned about the body and the reproductive system and have been in love every since...

7. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

I dont really remember, I think it was around 13. I knew about sex and everything, I just don't remember touching until then.

8. sincealways

sincealways New Member

i think it was around 6 or 7... most likely younger though. i didn't actually rub my clit or finger myself til i was 14 or 15, though.