For the ladies orgasms 101

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AJP, Aug 20, 2016.

1. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

I wanted to ask the very sexy ladies of Sexual forums about orgasms.
    My wife tells me she has many different types of orgasms and it would appear so by the noises she makes. She is very vocal and orgasms seem to bring anything from a cooing sounds to break all the glass in the house screams.

Can you help us guys out by explaining your orgasms?

2. MariaMaria

Gold Member

There are two types of orgasms: clitoral and vaginal, and yes, the sounds I make (or that come out of me involuntarily, really) are very different. For me, clitoral is the main one and easiest to achieve using hands or a toy. I also love when doing doggie and the guy's balls hit my clit, but never had an orgasm because of it. I moan, exhale deeply, and talk dirty when I'm having one. Vaginal orgasms take a little more work and definitely feel different. I'm not sure how to describe it, it's a bit closer to pain -as a sensation-, but it's not painful. The sounds I make then are more like whimpering and I can definitely not talk. The build up feels awesome too, since the guy's rhythm of fucking/cock movements are what rub the G spot and produce the orgasm.

lbushwalker and AJP like this.
  3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Orgasms, one of my favorite things. :) I would agree, several different types of orgasm for me as well. I can orgasm just from clitoral stimulation (sometimes) and that's pretty nice but if I have clitoral stimulation and vaginal stimulation that's just so much better. My husband can even make me orgasm with out even entering my va jay jay, just from using his finger or tongue around the out side lips. Those are phenomenal because they lead up to really intense ones.

MariaMaria likes this.
  4. duffy

Gold Member

Lasses,
    Thinkin I know about g spot orgasms...yet now I've heard about A spot ones...any help would be appreciated !!

5. duffy

Gold Member

And is there a difference between one from girth vs depth ?? ty

6. AJP

AJP
    Gold Member

My wife hates fingers but goes off like a rocket from oral.

CLE32793 likes this.