For the Ladies, MMF?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by FireGuy, Jul 4, 2007.

1. FireGuy

FireGuy New Member

Mainly want to hear from the ladies, who have had a mmf? What all did you do? How was it introduced, did you want it or did you do it for your man? Were you un-sure about it at first? & finally, would you do it again??

2. SurveySays

SurveySays New Member

All excellent questions that I'd definitely like to know the answer to (my SO and I have been fantasizing about this for a couple of years).

naughty4u likes this.
  3. SexyBlondee

SexyBlondee New Member

I've done it, I did it with one of my female friends and her friend, she invited me to do it.

4. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

From my experience a MMF only works when everybody feels comfortable and there's set boundaries. We were all friends and walking back from a party one night. The girl made a passing joke that she always wanted to do 2 guys, and being drunk and horny my friend and I took her up on the offer. I'd say the most awkward part was when the girl grabbed our cocks and slapped them together. No way I saw that coming. I wasn't cool with it and she respected my request. We basically took turns banging her and getting blowjobs. First time I had a blowjob with a condom on, although she didn't seem to mind the taste. She finished both of us off and we returned the favor. It ended up being a one time thing, but it was a great experience. It made me more sexually confident and now I have no inhibitions about performing in front of another guy. Plus the girl was a freak. My only advice is to think about the ramifications it might have in the future. Things didn't get awkward between the 3 of us, but we were friends. I imagine it would be a more delicate situation if it involved a couple.

naughty4u likes this.
  5. Brick

Brick New Member

I think there was an snl skit about this...LOL.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

There is a good French (what else) film that covers a relationship-based MMF threesome called 'Douches Froid' (cold showers). If you get a chance and either understand French or don't mind subtitled films, its worth watching.

7. Bodybuilder5150

Bodybuilder5150 New Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's messed up man. The visual image of that makes me laugh though, no offense:)

8. bdd200424

bdd200424 New Member

No offense taken. It is somewhat funny lookin back on it. Gives new meaning to the term "cock slap." Still, I have no idea why she did it. Any other women on this site have any theories on this behavior? Is this the equivalent of women who squish their boobs against each other?

9. Malfie

Malfie New Member

Im a guy, bi, and have always been interested in MMF, ive only had a MFF sadly. Although whatever 3some it is, it requires everyone to be very comfterbal with eachother. I would love a MMF for a few reasons, some selfish some not. First, i love the idea of my girl being overwhelmed by a cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time, or ass and pussy, or having two loads in her mouth and so on. Id love to see her have the ultimate "all holes" pleasure just cause she would go mad!! On the other hand, i would love to give him head while she gives me head, or me fuck her while he does me type thing.

But the thing is, for me at least, the guy has to be willing to interact with another guy (me) as well as the girl. If all three are comfterble sexual aquantences then the 3some can be awesome!!!

10. ottilion

ottilion New Member

ive had MMF before (im female) and it was the hottest thing ive ever done. My ex and a friend of his were visiting me and we were drinking a bit and partying and one thing led to another, first it was kind of a joke, they were touching me and i would run away and then the friend cornered me and kissed me, to my surprise my bf didnt get pissed off, somehow i think they had it planned or something. My bf joined in and before i knew it we were all naked and doing everything possible with each other, so HOT! my bf ate me out while i gave the friend oral. Then they switched around and the friend screwed me while i gave my bf oral. In the end we did something i had never done before, double penetration, but that was so hot!! i came 3 times! My bf came in my pussy and his friend on my tits. It was so Heavenly The guys didnt have anything with each other, just with me. I loved it and i would definately do it again! but next time only with two other single guys cause in the end i think it caused our split up. Thinking back on it though it makes me wet.

11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Just so I'm clear a MMF is when the 2 guys touch and the MFM is when the girl is in the middle and guys don't cross swords, right?

12. Hertoy

Hertoy New Member

Yeah thats what I think is generally accepted abbreviation mikedog. mmf for a little bi guy action and mfm for no bi guy stuff.

13. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

That makes sense but if true, I'm not sure everyone is clear on it. Same would go for FMF vs. FFM right?

14. suite91

suite91 Member

Hmm, I've never made that distinction before.
    I generally refer to a threesome involving one female and two males as MMF but I never considered that it inferred that the was some male/male contact. Certainly has not been the case in my experiences. I guess I will henceforth use the MFM moniker.

15. itlo

itlo New Member

Was it great?

16. Hank0427

Hank0427 New Member

I've been in a FMF and am very interested in trying out a MFM with my wife. I just get off on being totally deviant and letting her be the center of attention!