[Ask a Girl] For the girls that DONT like anal

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by FarNorCal, Oct 4, 2011.

1. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

So I was wondering... do girls that don't enjoy anal sex enjoy a little Backdoor play (for example rim job or gentle rubbing, any attention at all really)? Or is the idea of any sort of play back there just out of the question for you?is there still pleasure to be had without any penetration?

#1 FarNorCal, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  2. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

It depends what level of horny I'm at. I do like it played with and such. Not a big fan of going in the whole way unless I am very horny and wet. Like after I am producing a river. But all in all, I like that area to be rubbed. As he is rubbing me during foreplay.

3. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

Is the feeling itself the reason you are not a fan of going in all the way or is it more the idea of it being an "exit only" area. I myself have gotten over the stereotypes saying that if I Guy like his ass played with then he is gay( I live in a very conservative area) and have just focused on the feeling of rubbing that my gf has done and whatnot and its not half bad. Have yet to try penetration tho.

4. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

R enjoys stimulation, rubbing, and pressure back there, it usually intensifies her orgasm, or brings it on quicker. We do penetration from time to time, and have used vibes and dildo play along with intercourse for that DP feeling. She enjoys it, but I think she has to be in the right mood for anything more than a little rubbing and/or vibe play. Lube helps a lot, even for just rubbing; just more slickery feeling!

T

5. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

"exit only" doesn't only doesn't matter to me. There are more nerve endings at the opening than inside. It def. Feels better rubbing than penetration. It is too tight for me and causes discomfort. Unless I am extremely horny like I said before, because it is a lot more relaxed then.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I enjoy my husband rubbing and licking but nothing with penetration.

7. shortylikesitrough

shortylikesitrough New Member

No. Nothing anal, unless its him grabbing/smacking my ass.

8. AGirlCalledKitten

AGirlCalledKitten New Member

I agree with what 1hotmamma420 said. It depends on what kind of horny I am. Yesterday a bit of gentle rubbing was really nice, and he inserted his finger a bit and it felt really good, but later that day and this morning it was terrible. It really depends on if I'm in the mood for it or not.

9. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

I didn't realize most of the nerve endings were on the outside. I assumed they were just inside. Learning something new everyday here! Thanks for the input. More replys welcome

10. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Yep. Lets say you eat some spicy ass mexican food. 8-12 hours later you are holding on to the railing on the walls next to the toilet because it feels like someone is holding a lighter to your asshole. Ever have that? When it comes out just as spicy as it went in? Like you wish the toilet water was little higher so you could just dip your ass in the water. Or fuck it, just do a Me Myself & Irene and sit in the sink after pissin fire and splash your ass to cool it down.

Anyways, the moral of the story is that the nerves on the outside becuase thats where you feel the 1st degree burns.

11. FarNorCal

FarNorCal New Member

Hahahaha. Perfect explanation.