For single Men Only, do you use a condom when having sex?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by lovemypolish, Jul 13, 2014.

1. lovemypolish

Gold Member

I just wanted to see how many single men use safe sex by using a condom?

KANEHODDER likes this.
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Curious, why does it matter if they are single? I can assume that committed men still want safe sex practices or at the very least, practices to prevent pregnancy.

JonJo and 10_3XL like this.
  3. backcheck64

Gold Member

not single but last time was almost 16 yrs ago....hence my 15 yr old daughter. Wife was on the pill before my son. Before that, I rolled the dice and went without. Disease wasn't really an issue back then.

4. wetfella

wetfella New Member

Yes but I can't cum until I remove it

5. ginger

Gold Member

I always practice safe sex.
    I've got fake ID.

:D

HotForHoney and MissJuicy like this.
  6. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Ginger is real good at faking it :rolleyes:

xx

MissJuicy likes this.
  7. Li_hog_rider

Gold Member

Currently I am practicing safe sex, more so concerned because I don't want anymore kids at this time in my life. I am fairly confident that my current friend is clean.

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

"There's no such thing as safe sex - only safer sex." (Okay, got that out of my system. Now to respond to the thread...)

I'm curious about why you specified single vs other men...? Is there some reason that someone in a committed relationship doesn't need to practice safer sex with their partner?

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

If she's had her tubes tied and you are truly monogamous, you're already safe so anything goes... except other people.

10. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

I am fortunate at the moment that I'd likely have no need for them. Most of the women I'd have sex with right now, I know their histories and trust them. They are also no longer able to become pregnant.

I really don't like condoms for a few reasons. Prior to AIDS and especially it becoming more than just a gay male's worry, there wasn't a hell of a lot of choices. It was basically a one size fits all world, so the guys bigger than 6" had a tough time wearing them and even if we did, they'd often break in action. I tended to seek committed relationships prior to marrying the mother of my children, so that other means of birth control were acceptable.

Thankfully in the 90's, Lifestyles brand had came to the rescue of guys like me. I felt a bit more relaxed using them, as they fit better and didn't break as easily. I still prefer to be in a situation where they are not needed. I'd rather not be limited to scripted sex. The whole make out/foreplay/intercourse/it's done thing. I prefer sex to be more spontaneous. Doing what feels right, when it feels right, without worrying about stopping or having the tastes and smells spoiled, is oh so much better. At least now, they are at least usable with someone I do not know well enough to have unprotected sex with when the situation arises.

oh, and I agree... what does relationship status have to do with it?

xx

#10 Cappy_Dick, Jul 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2014