For once I want to NOT be in control.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by misfitcouple, Jun 17, 2007.

1. misfitcouple

misfitcouple New Member

I've been with my girlfriend for four years in August. In those four years I have always been the one to initiate sex and take control. For once I'd like her to take control and then some...

Maybe tie me up, smack me across the face, suck/bite my nipples, scratch my chest and in general just toss me around like her bitch. Nothing too extreme, the whole s&m bondage thing is far from what I'm thinking. I just want to be taken advantage of and teased. And the icing on the cake...her sitting her dripping wet pussy right on my face while I'm tied up.

This remains my fantasy. If only I could convince her how much fun it could be. :D

2. liam89

liam89 New Member

if i were you id talk to her about it, i mean it sounds soooo fucking HOT, you never know she might be up for it too, i mean in my experience they do sometimes like ot be controlling too, they just dont know it till they try

3. LadyMissie

LadyMissie New Member

Maybe she's really into being the submissive one. I know I find it hard to take control of my boyfriend because I'm naturally submissive. Or maybe she's just not that into sex in general. But I'll have to guess that first one.

On an unrealted note. Your from Rhode Island?

4. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I would definately sit her down and talk to her about it. It doesn't hurt to ask, ya know. And like the previous poster said, maybe she is naturally submissive, but it's just time for a change. It sounds like a good time to me! :)

5. misfitcouple

misfitcouple New Member

I'm definitely going to talk with her and see what she thinks.

Yes LadyMissie I'm from RI. :)

6. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

The best way to start that conversation is by asking her what you can do differently to better satisfy her needs and then be open to any feedback or criticism she may have first. I can almost guarantee she'll then ask what you'd like different from her and "I'd love it if you took control now and then" is an easy response.

I she's open to that just remember you'll still need to initiate the romance to help set her mood for it.