For my one

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by 1000stars, Aug 12, 2013.

1. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

*Hi everyone! Figured I would really throw myself on here. Barb said I should fit right in. I guess we'll see. Lol!*

I find myself nakedly on my knees, waiting patiently for him in this apt. As I wait, I don't wonder how we got to where we are or how it happened by chance. All I can think is that I'm here now & he should be here any moment.

My heart speeds up in excitement & nervousness. I don't get to see him often so I want him here now, but worry about everything being to his liking. Thinking of him makes my pussy ache and I think of everything we've talked about & done before. Lost in my thoughts, I hear the lock on the door and my heart jumps knowing he's finally here.

I bow my head waiting for him to get situated & acknowledge me. I hear him undress and thinking of him naked makes me melt. To me, he's gorgeous & everything I could wish for and more. I am his, belong to no other. I would wait till the end of time for him. It makes me happy to wait.

He finally acknowledges that I'm there, my heart & pussy jump in delight at his voice. I hear him telling me he has a surprise for me. I kneel in puzzlement at what the surprise maybe. His voice soothes me, gives me peace, & sense of safety. As long as he is close, I can do anything. He is mine, and I am his to do with as he pleases. A knock on the door pulls me back into reality. I look at the door wondering & feel him look at me from behind. I can feel him smiling.

As he goes to the door I'm still wondering who it could be & what's in store. He opens the door & I hear him talking to someone he knows by his voice. He tells them to come on in. I grow panicky as I'm not expecting this. I know he won't do anything to hurt me. I trust him.

He speaks quietly to his friend for a moment, then moves towards me. He tells me to look at him. My heart races till my eyes meet his. They calm me, give me peace. I'm lost looking into his eyes. They make the ache deep in me stronger. I want him. I want to please him. I want him happy. Whatever his wish, I'm gong to grant it. For him, and him alone. My One.

My One explains that his friend,Mike, is there to be the third. This would be the threesome we had discussed. If there was a problem, he needed to know before we started so it didn't go too far & I got broken. It's hard to put that back together. Did I trust him?

I nod to him & lower my eyes. He knows unless I say something, everything is go. I'm ready for whatever task he puts me up. My pussy is ready as well. I have missed him, but that aching box below has as well.
    I hear him turn away & tell Mike it's a go, to get undressed. I hear the rustle of clothes as Mike is undressing and feel the gaze of my one. I can feel myself growing wetter under his watch. My pussy begging to be filled by him, wanting his cock to stretch & fill it. I almost moan in anticipation & excitement.

I'm only torn from wanting by a hand underneath my chin. My One is directing my gaze to a cock in front of me. I look at it for
    a moment, it's not as big as or beautiful as the cock on my one. I worship his cock. My One pulls my face toward the strange cock in front of me & tells me to treat it as if it were his. To lick, kiss, and suck that cock. If he was pleased with how well I treated it, I would get to taste his as well.

I almost dive into Mike's cock & balls. I gently cup his balls into one hand while holding the shaft with my other. I kiss the head of
    his cock, then slowly run my tongue around the head. I ease my hand lightly down his cock as I slide his cock across my tongue and into my mouth. I get the head past my teeth & exhale around his cock as I close my lips around him. I suck steadily and long on the head, wishing it were my one, thinking of him.

I stop sucking on his cock to take a breath & begin to work my way down his cock with my mouth. I feel the head at the back of my throat as I near the bottom of his shaft. His cock doesn't fill my mouth or throat like the cock of my one. I make myself continue to work his cock with my hand & mouth as I feel my one watching me.

I feel a hand on the back of my head and it pushes me downwards into the cock. The head just cutting my air, I calm myself by closing my eyes, I push against his abdomen with my nose. I'm almost out of air & gag as I need a breath. The hand uses my hair to pull me up the cock & take a breath.

I realize the hand belongs to my one and he's setting the pace. His hand on my head, making me mouth fuck his friend, the wetness on my pussy, the coolness caused by the air coming between my spread knees. I look up to my one, being with my eyes for it to be him, and he shakes his head. I've not earned him yet, I must work harder.

With his hand still on my head, I take control of the pace on the shaft in my mouth, sucking the head, pushing myself down the shaft to the bottom, I gag but push the head past it. I feel my throat close around his head, air cut off, I make myself hold his cock. I pull back working my head from side to side, then back down again, not quite as far. I continue to work his cock in and out of my mouth, every now & again pushing all the way down his cock, the head into my throat. This cock isn't as large as the one I long for but I close my eyes, pretend, and continue.

I feel something on my cheek and open my eyes. I moan around the cock in my throat as I realize my one is rubbing the head of his cock along my cheek. My pussy aches for it and grows wetter. The ache is driving me. I release the cock from my mouth and turn my head to my one, his cock still on my cheek. I look at him and beg. I turn my eyes to his and mouth the word please. He shakes his head.

He tells me that I can't have his cock until Mike's is inside me. I shudder in longing, I don't want another cock in me. I want him, i want his cock and will do anything for it. I close my eyes and nod to him. My wet pussy is dying to be filled. It aches with anticipation. I look to see where Mike has gone and spot him laid in the floor, propped up on one elbow watching our exchange, grinning. I can tell by the grin he knows lengths I will go to please my one. I grin back.

I go to Mike and kneel next to him. He lays back on the floor as I scoot closer to him, and throw a leg over him as if I were saddling up. I position myself over the cock he is holding up. I feel him rub the head of it back and forth over my engorged clit and begging lips. I sigh heavily and look to my one, who has stepped closer to watch me. He nods and I moan as I lower myself onto the head resting at the entrance of pussy.

I sigh and close my eyes as I wetly slide down Mike's cock, feeling the head work its way upward, into me. I firmly plant myself onto Mike and clench myself around his cock. Feeling him in me, I wish it were the cock of my one and think about how he feels me, stretching me. In anguish and longing, I push harder against Mike and rotate my hips before easing into a slow, steady rhythm of fucking this cock in me.

I am breathing heavily in anticipation and just wanting to be outright fucked when I feel my bottom lip being tapped. I open my eyes and find the cock of my one in front of me. He has moved in front of me and is straddling Mike. The view Mike has must be amazing, my tits and a cock about to go into my open mouth are not far above his face. I would love to see myself sucking this cock and the pleasure I get from it.

I open my mouth and lay my tongue just over my bottom teeth so the cock of my one can slide in easily. My one pushes his cock into my mouth and to the back of my throat. I gag hard a few times but he continues to push. As I gag, I feel my pussy pushing against the cock inside. I grow wetter as I gag. I finally catch my breath and relax a bit so the pushing cock can pop into my throat, totally filling it.

My one wraps my hair into and around his hand and holds my face against him. His cock stuffed nicely down my tight throat. I writhe in pleasure with his cock in me and being filled below. I need to breath but the pleasure I feel being filled by the cocks makes me sit deeply and work my hips back and forth on the cock filling my pussy below. My head is pulled back and I suck the cock in mouth all the way before it is pulled from my mouth and I gasp for air.

His cock at mouth, I lick the shaft and head, kissing it in various places as I explore him again while slowly posting and gyrating my hips on the cock within me. My mouth is pushed back onto the cock and he has pushing and pulling my head at a steady pace on his cock, every so often he drives my mouth all the way down his cock causing me to chock and gag before heading deeply into my throat and holding my face against him for a moment just to pull me away gasping for air.

My left nipple is pinched hard and twisted, I cry out in shock around the cock in my mouth. The right one is pinched and twisted, I shiver heavily. Mike has found another way to torment me. I love my nipples being brutalized. I want to cum and work my hips harder, feeling my clit mashed against him. I moan heavily around the cock in my mouth which I am suddenly pulled away from by hair and feel myself being pulled upwards.

2. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I look to my one beggingly and he shakes his head. He knows I will cum if I'm allowed to continue and doesn't want me to yet. I unsaddle myself from Mike's cock and kneel next to him awaiting the orders for the next round. My one tells me to suck Mike's cock and taste myself on his cock.

I put my hands on the floor and position myself to where I can I suck Mike's sticky, wet cock. I leave my hands on the floor, using only my mouth to lick the bottom of his slick shaft. I turn my head to the side so I can get his full cock off of his stomach into mouth, easily sliding down it after the face fucking my one had given me. My lips are slick and wet from my juices. I can feel my wet pussy being cooled by the air flowing between my spread knees. My pussy dying to be filled with cock again.

I suck greedily at the cock in my mouth, slurping at it, taking it all in. Fucking his cock with my face, I feel my hair falling and moving around face, blocking the view of how greedily I suck at the this cock, begging for more. Feeling someone behind me I pause for a second. I feel my one holding the head of his cock at my wet hole. He asks me if I want him and I moan always around the cock in my mouth, knowing better than to take it out to reply. He thrusts his cock into me so hard and quickly that I cry out and almost lose my balance on hands.

He has bottomed out within my pussy, holding his cock deeply in me, grinding the head of it deep in me. His size fills me and I moan heavily around the cock in my mouth then throw myself all the way down it. The feel of the cock in my mouth and pussy are almost overwhelming. Mike grabs my hair and moves it out of his way to see the look on my face as I thoroughly suck his cock while the cock in my pussy is fucking me at a steady pace. I try to concentrate on the cock in my mouth, not the cock sliding in and out of me and balls slapping on my clit. I don't want to cum yet, I can't. He hasn't told me that I can.

I'm almost driven into cumming when Mike pinches my nipple, crushing it. I arch my back to try to pull away but his grip on it is steadfast. He laughs knowing what it does to me. I moan in agony and he pulls my nipple back towards him. I can't get away from it. I push my face all the way down his cock, and hold it there. My air is cut off but I have to find a way to bring myself back in control. I concentrate on holding my breath and not the fingers on my nipple or the cock fucking me. I'm running out of air and it brings me back to some sort of control and I pull up Mike's cock to gasp for air.

I am composed again. It was almost too much. The fullness in my pussy, the cock in my mouth, balls banging my clit. Mike pulls my head up from his cock and I close my eyes feeling my one continue to fuck me. His cock sliding in and out of my pussy. I can feel the head push inside of me. He pulls out and I sigh. I want to beg him to be in me again but there is more to come. What? I don't know but there will be more. My one isn't finished yet.

He lays his hands on shoulders and pulls me back up into a kneeling position in front of him. I feel his breath on my neck, he tells me to ride Mike again. I moan. I almost beg him to finish fucking me but I can't disappoint him. I knee walk to Mike and start to saddle myself onto him when my one tells me to wait. I freeze in anticipation. I feel him run his hand into my wet slit, squeezing my clit for a moment, then he rolls it between his fingers. I groan and almost collapse. He squeezes it again, harder this time, before he releases my tormented clit and slides his fingers inside me for a second, wiggling them for a brief instance before he removes them which causes me to shudder

He leans in close to my ear and whispers for me to finish mounting. I slide wetly onto Mike's cock and slowly start grinding on him. My pussy begging for relief that I refuse to give it quite yet. I am concentrating on working the cock in me when my one tells me to sit deeply and Mike's cock and lean forward slightly. I do as he says and lean forward, placing my hands on my hips. He asks me if I am ready to be truly filled. I nod, we had this talk, I know what will happen and I can feel my pussy clenching around Mike's cock with excitement.

I feel my one slide the head of his cock down my ass to my pussy and back up to my tight asshole. I take a deep breath and relax as much as I can so he can work his cock into my ass. I feel the head of his cock pushing against my asshole and I hold steady. I moan, feeling the head working into my ass, his girth pushing it open. He slowly pushes into my ass, stopping for a minute ever so often to let my ass loosen up to accommodate him. Farther and farther into me he pushes, I can feel his cock pushing the cock in my pussy. I want to push back against him to just bury myself onto him and be greedy but I hold my position until he is done working his thick cock to the hilt in my ass.

I sigh heavily taking in the feeling of the cocks within me. Not moving, but savoring the feel of the fullness and the stretching that two cocks in me are doing. I relax fully onto both cocks and await whatever comes next. I know whatever it maybe that I won't be able to last long, I'm so close to orgasm I can barely contain it. I don't know how much of this I can take before I gave in to the pleasure and orgasm.

I am broken from thought by my one sliding his arms underneath mine and locking his hands behind my neck in a hold. I lay my head to the side and sigh again, readying myself for the fucking I was about to have bestowed upon me. At this point, I was bound into position, and full of cock. I dipped my hips forward and back slightly, grinding my clit against Mike, feeling my one buried in my ass, his balls against me. My one just laughs and tells me that I can't get away. He knows I won't try but likes to tell me anyway.

Locked up against him, I feel him start to thrust in and out of my ass, his thrusts pushing and pulling me against Mike's cock in my pussy. My one has set the pace and how it will be until he decides to change it. Fucking me, I fuck Mike. I feel both cocks working inside me, sliding in and out, burying themselves to the hilt and being drawn back out. My clit rubbing against Mike almost pushing me over the edge, I inhale and feel one hand slide from neck.

Two fingers are stuck in my mouth and I suck at them wanting more. I want to be fucked & filled in everyday possible. The sensation is amazing. There is so much going on that I am overwhelmingly lost. I don't know if I can take anymore, but Mike grabs my nipple and tweaks them hard. I push back against my one but I can't get away, one hand still on the back of my neck and his fingers still in mouth. They both laugh knowing what torment I am in but continue to thrust into me.

I can feel the thrusts becoming quicker, I know at this pace the begging is about to begin. I can't take it anymore. I beg my one to let me cum. Please, please let me cum. I know his answer when he begins laughing my ear and then tells me no, not yet. I writhe impaled on their cocks thrusting into me. I almost scream trying to get relief, begging for relief, while they laugh. Mike suddenly slides his fingers between myself and him, pinching my clit.

I beg for everything I have, I need to cum. I can't hold it together any longer. Their fucking and torment has turned me into a quivering mess. I scream please to my one as Mike pinches my clit harder and rolls it between his fingers. I try to pull always but my one won't release his hold and has me pinned in place. He breathes that I could finally cum into my ear and my body quakes against him. My pussy and ass milking their cocks from the orgasm. Mike still hasn't released his hold on my clit and I can't stop cumming on them, my body shuddering.

I feel Mike underneath about to cum and work harder against him while I'm still cumming on his cock. I don't want to stop the ecstasy I'm in and want the orgasm to continue. I push myself harder and faster onto the cock in my pussy, the cock in my ass driving me. He pinches my clit hard again as I feel him cum in my pussy, causing my wave to continue. I feel his cock still in me, but growing less hard. I begin to concentrate on the cock thrusting into my ass.

His thrusts pushing my hips forward, the unrelenting grip on my clit from Mike's fingers killing me. I try to pull back away from them but the thrusts from the cock behind me won't let me get far. The continuous cumming is brutal. I beg for it to stop and my one laughs again. His laugh sends shivers up me. He tells me that I can stop cumming once he comes. I continue to beg for peace and he returns my begging with thrusts from his cock. Time has stood still for me, and my body is in havoc. I can't get away no matter how hard I try, his cock thrusting in and out of my ass, his fingers crammed into my mouth, the hand behind my neck, along with Mike's hold on my clit keeps me firmly in place. I feel my one pull out and thrust deeply into me again, grinding his cock into my, cumming as I am bound to him begging. My hips still trying to pull away from Mike and his grasp when my one leans into my ear and tells me I am done, he is happy.

Mike releases his grasp on my clit which causes me to shudder heavily on the cock in my ass I have pushed back against. My one releasing his hold on me and sliding his cock out of me caused me to inhale sharply. I feel empty as he easing me to the floor where I lay trying to catch me breath. He leans over and kisses me, petting my hair. My one is happy with me. Those are my thoughts as I lay there breathless trying to recover from the fucking I was allowed. I lay there next to him where he just looks at me and grins. I see it and wonder what he is up to and thinking.

I look at him. "What?"

There is a knowing look on his face. "Foursome?"

It was my turn to start laughing. "Maybe, we'll talk about it."

He just laughs.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

My pussy is aching now, thank you very much .

4. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

You're welcome. I thought you might need that.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

birds of a feather

6. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Exactly. Lol!

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Holy sh1t that was so hot.

Barbwire....thanks for telling your friend about this site.

8. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Thank you! I'm glad to be here!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

You're welcome sweet.