for ladies

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by lovedog, Jan 15, 2004.

1. lovedog

lovedog New Member

h ow best do u think a a man can woo you, what are the style u like do u prefer it coming from a friend or a stranger. how will u react if u are approch by a stranger for relatioship i will appreciate a geniue answer

2. Logger

Gold Member

Relationships

Since no ladies have responded, I will give you some ideas, and then maybe some ladies will post how wrong I am. Varying views makes a good discussion forum.

What I have said in other posts, is that listening to a woman is a strong component in a relationship. You have not specified what type of relationship you want, but I presume you would appreciate some affection along the way.

It does not sound like you have done a communications course. Listening is largely coming up with thoughtful questions to get the lady to talk about her feelings about issues and ideas of concern to her.

If you are not intuitively a good person to keep a conversation going, you can create lists of thoughtful qustions before you aproach a lady for a relationship.

Ask a store clerk what time she gets off. That is usually a topic people are willing to talk abvout, the time they get off work.

There are communications courses. I have done Dale Carnegie, which is expensive. Scientology has a a highly effective Communications Course for cheap, maybe $150.00. I noticed that my communications skills have slipped, and I need to find a partner to practice my communication skills. What is valuable is to try to understand what ideas a woman is driving at, and get her talking about her ideas. What does she want to do? What does she want to have? What does she want to become? What makes her unahappy and happy? Which people in her life could be more helpful?

The relationship you want is the affection. One path for affection is to show a lady concern and interest, even admiration.

Logger

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

Just talk to her, Ask her opinion of things, Listen to what she has to say...Make her feel how special she is. SHOW her how special she is BEFORE you try to get her in the sack!! LOL

Vampie!

Doitagain likes this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Hooked on phonics worked for me