for ladies who squirt

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by NewGuy85, May 16, 2010.

1. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Ok, I'm sure this isn't the first squirting thread and I'm not sure if it should be here or the ask a girl section, but anyway: My wife and wants to squirt and I definitely wanna help her do it, but we can't seem to quite make it happen. I know how it works, and can definitely find her g spot and all. I can even feel it changing while working on it. We both want it but I can't put pressure on her cuz nobody can perform when sex becomes work and not play right?

So basically how many of u ladies here can do it? Can u give some advice? Is there something she can do at some point to help it?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

the only way i can squirt is if im riding a cock or dildo in my ass and fingering and rubbing my clit really fast, almost everytime ive squirted ive been doing that lol

3. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Haha well that may not be that helpful. She's not really into the back-door thing. Its kinda something I would like to work to, but one thing at a time right? At least u gave some advice tho. With how many women who claim to squirt all the time I thought I might get more responses... For what its worth, that does sound really hot haha

4. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I'm like somewhatlovely, I'm most likely to squirt during or immediately after anal. Sometimes I'll squirt without any penetration at all, depending on how horny I am.

I believe though, that's it's happening more often in recent years than in my twenties, when my partner at the time used to be able to make me squirt by applying gentle pressure on my g-spot at the same time as licking my clit. This still works for me but then again, anything works for me these days.

5. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

But what I'm asking is does it just happen? Do u have to push as I've heard? Does it always come with an orgasm or can u just squirt by pushing once u know your g spot is full?

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

i dont have to push, it just kind of...happens when it wants to and i have no control over it. its a very overwhelming feeling for me and yeah there is always a crazy loud orgasm with it :p

7. Beach

Beach New Member

I like you were intrigued with the whole squirting thing...I actually bought a book on the matter!
    However...this video is what gave me the break-thru into how its done. Now that my GF is aware of the sensations she can have a G spot orgasm in almost any situation. (just be prepared to change sheets or get water proof ones! ) ;)

Hope this vid helps you like it did for me!

#7 Beach, May 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2010
  8. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Haha yeah I've read stuff and watched videos. They're somewhat helpful cuz they helped us to learn how it actually works. Its just nicer to be able to talk to someone who has actually done it cuz there's an interchange. Not just "ok here's how to do it".

I've heard that its totally separate from a clitoral orgasm, but then some people have said that they get the woman to squirt by rubbing the g spot while giving her a clitoral orgasm. Do they just not know what they're talking about?

9. Beach

Beach New Member

I'm sure like anything else..There's a hundred ways to boogie ! Lol..

In my uneducated opinion, the G-spot is separate from clitoris at least mechanically . People have all sorts of orgasms by stimulation that would seem unassociated by most others. (I've heard that a pool player once was so enthralled by his sport, he'd have an orgasm when he pulled off an incredible shot .)
    With my GF anyway I can do just like the guy in the video and we'll have a gush in no time flat. But I think the "Blended" orgasm is a better way to eventually go for.
    I've only figured this out with my current GF..possibly my last..lol. I have no idea how another female might react.

Hope to be of some help for you.

10. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Well the link to the video is gone now! Has it been reposted somewhere?

11. Beach

Beach New Member

hmm it sure is...maybe that was a website violation ? Ahh yeah I bet it was..I believe no nudity links allowed here.
    I just googled it and found the correct vid on the first try. Umm I don't want to piss anyone off..Can i post the words I used on the google search ?

12. Beach

Beach New Member

I see I can pvt msg you..If you'd like, I'll send you the link there.

13. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

I tried the link and got a pay site. Its not a free video? I think u can get away with saying what u googled haha

14. Beach

Beach New Member

Definitely not a pay site ! I googled " How to Squirt Video." If this is not cool Admins, I apologize !

15. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Yes it does just happen, provided I'm horny enough. I've never pushed or willed it in any way. Sometimes it happens just before an orgasm, sometimes within the orgasm but I've never consciously controlled it.

16. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yes you can post your search words. Just no links like that except in the Adult Photos and Videos section. I know it's all wide open now, but eventually that area will be restricted to members... or so I'm told.
    HR

17. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

I would honestly try getting her to squirt by fingering her first...once that is accomplished I think you will have answered a lot of your own questions.

I can get my girl to squirt every single time now because of it.

18. missionaryviejo

missionaryviejo New Member

I am usually able to make my partners squirt using my fingers and a combination of g-spot manipulation and licking the clit. What has always been an initial issue was this "urge to pee" feeling, which prevented them from taking it all the way. Once the fear of wetting the bed 9and me) is gone, it usually flows perfectly.. LOL. (Pun intended) What would help is to place plenty of thick bath towels under her, which help keeping the mattress from getting soaked, but it also allows for a better vaginal position, deeper entry.

It is the best turn on I ever experienced, and most of the time they can come for minutes at a time, then take a brake due to exhaustion, but within 15 minutes they are ready again.. All nighters are more common with this, though admittedly, the woman normally has a hard time walking the next day, and I normally have sour shoulder blades and upper arms... It is hard work, but oh so rewarding, and it tastes so darn good..

19. Beach

Beach New Member

That video is exactly how I learned the first time..Still verry effective !

And I agree what a heck of a turn on ! I haven't done this much but I once had her sit on top and finally got a good gush on my face...WOW was I grinning ! Lmao! I remember the first few times we figured this whole thing out, I was in awe !

20. PassionateMale

PassionateMale New Member

Definitely a huge turn on.

And if you are doing it right and have them super turned out, you can make them squirt for quite some time. Last time my girl completely soaked everything...very hot to know that I can make her do that.