For guys. sex techniques you should know.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by 1sthubby, Nov 13, 2016.

1. 1sthubby

1sthubby Member

Ok so I recently discovered that if I flex my cock while it is inside my wife, whether her mouth or her pussy, she really really likes it. (No thrusting. No grinding or movement at all. Just flexing.) Like "MMMMMMM" moans around my cock, and hands/fingers tightly gripping my back/head/waist with those "MMMmmm baby" moans she makes when she loves what is happenning......likes it.

As a 43 year old man, I am a little embarrassed and disappointed that it took me this long to figure this out. So this thread should be viewed as "Everything you really should have figured out by now" thread.
    Please post any little tricks you have that will aid your fellow perverts.

2. blixter1

blixter1 New Member

Well there is a new one.

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Tried that before, a little fun.
    Also it does some of its own when edging. One called it jumpy at it twitched happily in the mouth.

Lefty'sLefty likes this.
  4. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

I can give a hint of things I like. I love when a man pulls gently the skin protecting my clit away, exposing it, then, with the other hand, uses a finger to circle it very gently, again and again.

So simple and so divine!

Another one. Many men lick a lot and don't suck, or don't suck enough. I much prefer my clit being sucked, than licked.

Another. I love when a man is fucking my ass and reaches out and holds my clit between his fingers. The natural movements of fucking will make it pull and push and I go completely mad with pleasure. Just writing about it, now, made me horny as hell.

I'm not saying all women like these things, but I do and I'd say it's worth to try and see if it's a hit with the one you're fucking.

5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'll 2nd these are all good. ;)

6. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I am a huge fan of E doing this, it has lead to many wonderful orgasms. We didn't know until we tried, it was most likely on accident, ya know. Sometimes the hard pumping is great but sometimes that pulsing/flexing just hits the 'right' spot and it is such a huge turn on.
    I also go a little crazy when he takes his dick and rubs it along my clit and my lips before plunging into me. I have reached orgasm that way as well.

7. 1sthubby

1sthubby Member

Thanks! Gonna give it a try :)

8. 1sthubby

1sthubby Member

Thanks! I do the rubbing thing already, but I didn't know that alone was that good. Gonna have to pay attention :)

9. obi1

obi1 Active Member

You can also strengthen those pelvic muscles if you pause and hold a few times when you pee. It's like male kegels.

[​IMG]

10. whybother

Gold Member

Turned me on just reading it. WOW!

CLE32793 likes this.
  11. whybother

Gold Member

I remember the joy of learning that surprising her by stimulating a totally different erogenous zone when she gets close can send her over the edge. Like S says, fuccking from behind and reaching for the clit, or sucking her tit while shes riding on top, or a finger in her ass.

sayss18, sensless and CLE32793 like this.
  12. TheAnytime69

TheAnytime69 Member

Our favorite thing is either while he's laying on top missionary style or I'm riding he pulls my pelvis in real tight and as he thrusts he grinds against my clit area and it's a double win for both of us :D basically he just keeps his pubic area pressed against mine and works it til he makes me quiver uncontrollably. We're usually able to push thru my first orgasm and follow it with an even more intense orgasm..that's the one that makes me quiver uncontrollably

13. goander

Gold Member

I love this. Especially when she orgasms and creams on both of us :)

14. Joe Bloe

Gold Member

Don't feel too bad - been married over a quarter of a century and this year have finally been able to consistently find her g-spot. I joked with her about this the other day "Sorry it took so many years to find it" she replied "Don't worry, if you'd been able to do that when we first got married we'd probably have just died in bed from malnutrition."

In my defense it moved around a couple of times. We have several kids.

15. BananaBill

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I'd tell other guys not to neglect the hip circle while you are thrusting into her. That circular motion had had great results in my experience. Not just on deep thrusts either, the shallow (1-3" deep) thrusts can really help build up her orgasm. It may not make her cum, but it will help create a craving for more inches of your cock. Mix in a few deep thrusts with it and she'll really love it.

On the flip side of that; I've been with a couple of ladies who couldn't stand shallow thrusts and wanted as much cock in them as they could handle. But the circular hip motion still did wonders!

16. deepvoicedan

deepvoicedan Member

My partner loves it when I flex (so I'm super hard) when she's stroking my cock and I've tried it inside her and she loves that too.

17. smooth69

Gold Member

Lately I'm just happy when I get it inside her , but years ago I would just stop and do the flex she would also tighten up around my cock . I'm hoping to get in tonight and I'll try the flex again but I'll probably be too excited and cum inside the moist hole

18. privatepartner

Gold Member

I know my wife not liking toys but she loves to use my cock as a toy. Riding cowgirl once she is very wet will pull my cock out of her pussy and just ride it sliding between her pussy lips and grinding her clit on it.
    She does that while I finger her butt and suck on her nipples and it works every time.
    I often wonder if the neighbors think I beat her.

19. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

My wife and I have recently discovered this position and we both love it. She frequently requests this as our finishing move because I can get much deeper and she loves it.

da99b1a6-249f-49d6-b9aa-0f13435c8e95.gif

Jake_or, smooth69 and privatepartner like this.
  20. CuriousGeoff

Gold Member

And I wish I had learned this a lot earlier in life. The claw...

6af479_875036df48c44c67834cddd28eca9b3b-mv2.gif