For guys - do you like to do oral sex on women?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Nataly_sx, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Nataly_sx

Nataly_sx New Member

Hey guys, im curious to know how many of you like to do oral sex on a woman? In my opinion there are very few men that like to give head to us women. And thats pretty messed up cuz we like to be mouth-fucked (most women do).

I'd like to know - from those that do it - if you do it because you LIKE it or you do it because your partner likes it, or both.

BTW, I came up with this thread cuz I found a really good page on squidoo that talks about it (my signature). I found that topic interesting and bookmarked it.

But common guys let me know about it...

2. another dreamer

another dreamer New Member

for guys-do you like to do oral sex on women?

Heck yes I love it and the ladies love it to.Nothing like watching a woman get all worked up when i`m down there on her clit,legs around my neck,etc.The sounds they put out can be pretty spectacular to.Nothing like it another dreamer

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Wow .....Seems a silly question to ask :p...not meaning ya silly for asking mind you

Oral sex on women line them up ....Ilove Giving oral sex as much as im allowed to...

4. MattyEvil

MattyEvil New Member

i love going down on women 1 b/c i like it and two b/c they like it. it's so fun to get a girl all worked up and making them gush in your mouth.

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Lordy-be! If you've lurked AT ALL you'd know the guys around here friggin love going down on their woman, and staying there... for prolonged periods of time!
    Watching the back arch... hearing the moans of ecstacy.... feeling their legs tighten around their ears...
    Hell yeah! I'd say the guys really like it.

But of course, that's just my observation :) Mmmmmmm

6. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Bravo, Rose! :bow

7. Nomad

Nomad New Member

For some reason I'm not a big fan of oral. And I'm a chick :p I always hear how women love it so much, and I don't really understand why.

8. kinkyk8

kinkyk8 New Member

It's not for everyone i suppose but maybe you just haven't met the right person to rock your world with oral :p

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Oral sex like rose says for us guys in this forum is something we LOVE, something we ADORE and something we absolutly WANT to do AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.......

I love and i mean love the feel of a woman Orgasming over my tongue the feel of her Hot liquid rushing down my thaot ...wow :)

10. Nomad

Nomad New Member

Could be. :p

11. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Nataly sx,
    I love going down on a woman,that is one of my biggest turnons.I love seeing how much pleasures she gets out of me doing that to them.I love having a woman to cum in my mouth as well as tasting her love juices and smelling her lovely sex scent. Like I said it's one of my biggest turnons about sex with a woman.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

I love doing oral, but for variety there can be other ways that are hot. You cradle your lover in your arms, the two of you locked together in a passionate kiss, tounges touching tongues. At the same time, your free hand is rubbing her clit, you can feel her back arching, her body begging you to drive her on. Al the while you are sharing the kiss of heaven, her arousal building while you rub her and kiss her. You feel the sweat on her body, and at the last second she breaks that kiss and cries out loud, still in your arms, still cradled by her man. She really loves that when we do it.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I love giving oral. If the woman I was with got nothing from it, I'm sure I'd lose interest in it too, but I've never been with a woman who hasn't gotten off from it. I've been with a couple who claimed they'd never gotten off from it before me, so maybe those who haven't, like Nomad, just haven't had oral from someone who knew what buttons to push.

I've gotten head a couple times from women who seemed to do it because they figured it was expected. "There, I've sucked on your dick for two minutes. It's hard. You ready?" I'm sure a lot of guys think that way too -- do the obligatory 2-minute head job so they can get on to what they want. When I go downtown, I plan to stay for awhile. I make love to the pussy with my mouth. I really get into it and can almost cum just from being there as my partner cums. Sometimes the wetspot I leave is bigger than the one she leaves. :drool

14. irish_lad1977

irish_lad1977 New Member

yes i do it and i love it.their is a real beauty about going down on a woman.

15. doberman

doberman New Member

fuck yesss!!!

if i dont get a hard-on by other means, i am definitely getting one giving oral.. :D

16. scottish_lad

scottish_lad New Member

Hell yeah, I love making my missus cum by eating her out.

17. VelvetSteel

VelvetSteel New Member

I have always likes it and have always done it since high school. I have many fond memories of different women who enjoyed it. If anything, I like it now better than ever.

18. indagroove

indagroove New Member

Oh my! I figured out 33 years ago muff-diving was my thing.

I ain't coming up till she cums, and my eyelids are stuck shut.

19. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Their you go Natalie, !00% of the Men loves it.
    Then add a great reply by Rose and Naughty you should be convinced.

And as for you Nomad You are 18 years old whether married or not
    I don't know or whether you are active at sex i don't know.
    But I do know that if you ever become sexually active and have a Guy that is
    just 1/2 good at it You will learn to love it.

Hiker:sf

20. deric

deric New Member

I love oral and I did it the first time I had sex. I did it because I liked it but her reaction is so great. When you get it just right - no mater how long it takes - she has an incredible orgasm - and is very greatful. There is nothing better than a greatful naked woman with a juicy pussy.