For girls: vibrator/dildo recommendation for entrance stimulation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by SoCalVocal, Aug 24, 2016.

1. SoCalVocal

SoCalVocal New Member

Hi, all. An honest question for the ladies. I travel a ton, and when I'm gone my wife doesn't much care to masturbate and has never found a vibrator she likes. At all.

Thinking out loud, however, during sex she LOVES LOVES LOVES the feeling when I just enter her, "just the tip" as they say. She can and does cum fast and hard by just the stimulation of the thick head moving back and forth against the muscles of her entrance. In fact, she sometimes doesn't let me all the way in until she's cum from a few minutes of just the first inch, maybe two.

The reason I say this, is I'm thinking that a vibrator that does a really job of stimulating this area would be much better for her than the clit vibes that have been "too boring" in the past and the slick skinny ones that also haven't done much for the inside.

Can you ladies help with any recommendations or ideas based on this? Maybe you're similar or found something that took good care of this aspect? Thanks a ton!

2. MariaMaria

Gold Member

I'm with your wife in the "just the tip" department (as long as it's followed by some cervix shattering action) :D
    I've bought a toy with a thicker head for that reason, but it doesn't vibrate so I don't use it and I would recommend you buy one that vibrates (which I also plan to do). I know some toys even have gyrating (not sure if right word) heads, but I haven't done much research yet.

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. SoCalVocal

SoCalVocal New Member

Hahaha. The cervix part is where it gets extra fun for me and she has her second or third. Always a pleasure finally getting there and an all round good time. I'll keep an eye out for thicker and deeper and vibrating. I'd imagine some ridges would be good, as it's the hard edge around the head that she rides back and forth over and likes so much at the beginning. Thanks!

CLE32793 likes this.
  4. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Yes to ridges! There's no way that'd be a bad idea :D
    Having said that...nothing beats the real thing, so you can't expect to find a perfect one ;)

HazHardHat likes this.
  5. DayPlay3

Gold Member

I think this might make a great educational video. I think you would help a lot of members by sharing. I know I'll
    look forward to seeking your research . :)
    @MariaMaria

MariaMaria likes this.
  6. MariaMaria

Gold Member

Your appreciation and commitment to education takes my breath away! :p

DayPlay3 likes this.
  7. DayPlay3

Gold Member

I'm all about helping people learn & grow. If you'd like me to watch a video of your research, on a consultative basis, I'm happy to help.
    ;)

MariaMaria likes this.