for girls only.Would you experience mutual masturbation with an other(s) female frien

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by SENSUALISM, Apr 20, 2012.

1. SENSUALISM

SENSUALISM New Member

After years from my first experience masturbating together with school mate i am thinking if it would make me to explore better my sexuality.Would you try this?

2. thunderseed

Gold Member

Re: for girls only.Would you experience mutual masturbation with an other(s) female f

I'd think for myself why masturbate when i can get it on with them hehe. I've never been able to "just masturbate" with someone. Don't have that much control. My classic line: "I think you are doing it wrong... here let me help you out..." and then "oh well I know something that will work better"

But as for your question and exploring your sexuality with girls, I would for sure.

3. China

China New Member

Re: for girls only.Would you experience mutual masturbation with an other(s) female f

Yeah !!!

But like Thunderseed it usually progresses much further :)

4. SENSUALISM

SENSUALISM New Member

Yes girls,obviously or probably it would turn or go on to something more global.But the main idea is exploring,watching your mate , enjoying together girly stuff. To see her impatient undern your hands and you feel excited because you do it for her.And you feel the same.I always feel excited when nice long slim feminine fingers treat my pussy delicately and softly.

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

^^ Can understand that.......... Got me a bit excited too just reading it ;)

6. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

As a totally straight chick, I'm not sure how excited I would get. I would try it though if the situation arose with a girl I felt some attraction to. For me, the experience would be very hot if my hubby was there and we could watch him masturbate while watching us. That would be fun.

7. nymphette

nymphette New Member

Love watching another girl masturbate especially if she is watching me as well.