For anyone who has been following my posts!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by curiouskitty, Jul 31, 2012.

1. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

heey everyone, i dont know if anyone will reply to this, but if you have been following my last posts on here, you would know that my sex life was kinda dead. no eating out, foreplay, RARELY had sex.

welllll, my boyfriend and i went on vacation with his friends to outer banks NC, and it was amazing! we had our own room and shower ;) so we had sex alllll the timeee <3 oh & he FINALLY ATE ME OUT! and fingered my ass. hahaha. i remember one of my other posts i talked about how he never did either of those things. welllll, i thought id update you guys :)

however, we've been back for 3 days, and no sex :( hopefully it picks up soon (;

2. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I think maybe your bf is something like my wife, something about the ocean really turns her on. Did you ever think of living on the beach :lol

3. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Glad you got a few days of fun

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

You'r profile states your 18, how old is your BF, 70? At 18, well I didn't have just one GF at the time, but I was having sex 9 to 12 times a week...and pretty well nothing was off limits, asside from another guy. At 48, I'm still having sex 2-4 times a week with both of us working full time and running with two kids. Maybe you need to find a new BF.

5. 12barblues

Gold Member

Agreed with backcheck.....a lack of sexual attention may not seem like grounds for ending a relationship, but ultimately, that " rejection" can build resentment.and in the end you may find yourself leaving for exactly that reason and you need to make your feelings known to him, tell him that you need this attention from him and make it clear how important it is too you. You're not being a slut by having a sex drive ......

6. Northside

Gold Member

Do you tell him how you feel. Tell him how much you enjoyed what you did on that trip. I'll bet he'll help you "relive" the fun.

7. Victus

Victus New Member

As everyone else on here is saying, you need to communicate how you feel. A lot of relationships seem to lack that ability, and it's quite sad as most could've turned out great if they just talked about how they felt.

8. newtoital

newtoital New Member

You go girl.

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

In the end it comes down to comunication. Did you tell him or ask him anything? You expressed your desire for more, and more often?
    As mentioned in previous replies above, lack of sex can bring down a relationship in the long run.