footjob questions

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by gman9, Jul 11, 2011.

1. gman9

gman9 New Member

Looking for some help for newbies experimenting and have some questions.

What are the best positions for footjobs from both the male and female perspective? I.E. low impact, easiest, best techniques ,etc...

What are the best footjob positions if the guy is doing the work, so to speak?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

The only way(s) I've personally done it are with me laying on my back, legs in the air, feet wrapped around cock and guy basically fucking feet. Or guy laying on back with me propped up with my feet wrapped around his cock doing the work.

I suppose whichever way is most comfortable for you.

3. gman9

gman9 New Member

Your post is a great start. thanks! we are more interested in the variation in which the guy is essentially fucking the feet. Would love to learn more variations on that kind of footjob, but also any other unique techniques or positions...

4. Mira

Gold Member

I have tried it a few times and failed miserably lol. It wasn't good for either of us so we moved on. It just felt too awkward and he said the sensation wasn't all that good. The only time he got decent sensation was when I was wearing stockings AND using lots of lube...maybe if my feet were more talented that would have been the right combination, idk.

5. Moon

Moon New Member

Ok, the best way I know of is him and I sitting up slightly, floor with pillows and the wall for support, opposite each other - sofa could work.....Stockings or tights seemed to work very well .....I put my feet by his cock and started playing with it with my toes and playing with my clit with my fingers.
    He then, when he was ready, took my feet and placed them around his cock and held them together, moving them to his speed and I matched his speed with my own masturbation. Also had my bullet handy lol.

6. gman9

gman9 New Member

These are all great! I know there are a ton more of foot lovers on this forum who can contribute their expertise...

7. Near

Near New Member

You guys should definitely use lots of lube when doing a foot job. Most of the time, people's feet has a rough texture and it might not provide the sensation that you're looking for.

8. sinner

sinner New Member

I like it with my wife on her back and her knee out to the side so that she can rub my package while i suck her tits and kiss her stomach.

9. heelover

heelover Member

My wife has done it a few times with me straight on the bed an she was laying down on her back kinda to the side an rubbing both feet on my dick stroking til I came. She isn't a fan of this as I don't get to do it often. She would rather suck my dick than give me a footjob.