footjob fantasy

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by nylonguy, Jun 4, 2011.

1. nylonguy

nylonguy New Member

I have been married for a few years now. I love my wife dearly. Our sex life is good. I have a foot fetish. I like to receive a foot job while she wears stockings. She has done this for me a few times now, but she really doesn't enjoy it she has complained while she has done it before and she thinks it is weird, She also doesn't let me finish while she is doing it, this is something I would really like to do. She is not very adventurous. Would it be ok if I went to a "provider" just for this fetish and nothing else? Would that be a really terrible thing? This is something I really would like to do.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Unless you ask her if she'd be okay with it, and she says yes(and you believe she really means it), then no it would be a bad idea to step out on her to do it. Every couple has some incompatibility or another. It would be seriously disrespectful, especially if you've never tried seriously to find out her feelings and thinking about the matter.
    Out of curiosity, did this ever come up before you married her?

3. Maverick

Maverick Member

Wow dude, good question. Hows this work for you.

Can you ask and talk to your wife about what you want to do? Ask her first if she will get you off. Tell her how you feel about it. If she still balks, then I'd ask her if you can get one from a provider. Don't do anything behind her back, because it will come back around

4. nylonguy

nylonguy New Member

She is not a very sexually adventurous person. She doesnt even touch my penis with her hands. I think it grosses her out. I think talking about it will only lead to a fight. I think she is also afraid of cum. I do love her the regular sex is good. Just want to get this one awesome footjob and be done with it. I think I will be satisfied with that. It's not like I would be having actual sex with the provider. I am not looking for that.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

I think you've got a long row to hoe before she is at the point where she gives you the acceptance you need to go out and get what she doesn't want to give. Is it possible this is an obsession you can eventually commit to fantasy if you try? Or maybe you can try slowly helping her become more sexually aware. You may or may not make all the progress you hope for, but if you really want to be married to her, sharing and understanding each of your likes and dislikes, then you have plenty of time to work on it, and enjoy what she does have to give while accepting what you can only wish for.

If (assuming you don't get her genuine supportive permission) you just haven't got enough respect for yourself, your wife, and your marriage vows to refrain from stepping out and doing something purely selfish, then maybe she married the wrong guy.

Sorry if I seem too critical, but those are just my opinions that I learned over many years of marriage, and I think they are important to our happiness together.