[Ask a Girl] Foot pampering and foot fetish play

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by PrimeRandall123, Jan 28, 2014.

1. PrimeRandall123

PrimeRandall123 New Member

How do you feel about foot pampering as well as any type of foot fetish play?

I assume most women really enjoy getting pampering, like having your man massage your feet. Are you comfortable with any type of foot play on a sexual level such as getting your toes sucked, having a guy kiss your feet or lick your soles?

Would enjoy hearing if any women are comfortable with this and if you've had any type of experience in that area?

If not, is it something that's a huge turn off or something you've never thought about?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I love having my hubby rub my feet. Used to be ticklish but since he liked it I just tried to enjoy it. Started when I would ask him to rub if my feet were really sore. I've also jerked him off with my feet before because it felt good to me because his cock is so soft. He liked it too.

boobjob likes this.
  3. minskminx

Gold Member

I really hate people touching my toes. I can't think of anything worse! I would scream and go crazy. It's almost like a phobia.

Anything from the ankle up is good though. :)

boobjob and lbushwalker like this.
  4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Aha, perfect torture when you all knotted up :)

5. minskminx

Gold Member

Nooooo! It would be safeword straight away and never again! It's not a fetish, I really hate it!

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife feels the same way

That fact made it even more intense one time when I was licking her pussy and she started rubbing my chick with her foot. It felt unreal when I came from that. She smiled and said "I knew you always wanted that"

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. shashtzoh

I do enjoy that my husband has an strong sexual turn on to feet and loves to give me really good foot massages and I also enjoy that he will wash them and take care of them and kiss and lick them sometimes. I also do enjoy foot sex with him. It is a turn on because he is touching me and making me feel good and also because it is a strong turn on for him. Weve done a lot of different things with my feet too and all of them have been enjoyable. Foot loving and sex dont take the place of other things but I would say that with him it is different than other guys I had been with because they all ignored the feet totally. But then he is a special guy!

8. PrimeRandall123

PrimeRandall123 New Member

^ Sounds awesome. I love women who enjoy having their feet played with.

Do you ladies get pedicures often?