Foot massage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Firecracker, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Does thumbs massaged in the middle of the soles of the feet turn any one else on? For me it almost makes me orgasmic. I even like it when my boyfriend pushes or rubs his foot against the sole of mine.

2. zealot447

zealot447 New Member

lol, my girlfriends feet were really dry n really sore one day... well all i can say is she bitched all the way through her foot rub i gave her but in the end she thanked me n said to never do it again

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I am anyones for a foot rub lol

After massaging lots of bodies over the years, its so nice to
    get one back.....

I adore having my feet rubbed and even would let a man come
    over them and then rub in his cum....

Ooohhhh yum!!

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I have i think ( from past expereicnes ) been told my hands are great for massaging..big strong hands, with an ability to be extremly soft nd gentle with them when needed..

i always enjoyed giving pleasure and i know this and a body massage gives some gorgeous feeling to a body.

5. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

my boyfriend gives the most incredible foot massages ever. He starts at the ankle and works down to the middle of my sole then reverses and goes back up. If we're watching a movie it's not uncommon for him to give me a 45min massage... I'm completely spoiled and I love it.

6. FootPenis89

FootPenis89 New Member

wow. i would love to meet you. =]
    hahaha. i want a girl to be like you!

7. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Foot massages - a really big turn-on for me :)

8. ShelbyStang

ShelbyStang New Member

I had a girlfriend that really liked that a few months ago...

9. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

I've been told I give a pretty good foot massage.. At least my GF likes it.

Have her sit with her feet in your lap. If you have a long couch, sit facing each other with her feet in your lap, this works best. Start with some massage oil, KY has some warming foot massage oil if you can find it. It works pretty well.

Put the oil on your hands and rub all over the foot and ankle area. Start with the toes, move back and fourth as one, then individually. (Sometimes you'll get them to crack which you know feels good.) Rub each one individually and then roll gently between your fingers. Work your fingers between the toes and apply light pressure to the skin between the toes.

Starting at the base of the toes, massage the joints, the inbetween area, and then the lower joints that are level with the ball of the foot. Pay special attention to the under area of the ball of the foot, it feels really good when massage.

Then move to the arch - Use one hand to gently point the toes upward to make the arch as high as possible then use your thumbs to massage the arch, bottom to top. Use this same motion to massage the sole of the foot, starting above the heel going all the way through to the toes.

Give some attention to the heel with the palm / base of your hand. Gently rotate the entire foot at the ankle clockwise a few times, then go counterclockwise.

Massage the top of the foot with your thumbs, then finish back through the toes using the same method you used to start the massage.

Repeat on the other foot.

Depending on the time you have, you can make this massage last 10, 20, even 40 minutes. I bet your woman will LOVE this. If my GF complains of a headache, I'll give her the foot massage and the headache will be gone by the time I'm done. Pay special attention to the area under the toes level with the ball of the foot for headaches... (It's all about reflexology.. Look it up!)