Foot Fetishes??

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JustinsRKObabe, Jan 15, 2005.

1. JustinsRKObabe

JustinsRKObabe New Member

~*Just recently I've found out that my boyfriend loves it when I play with his member or rub it with my feet, while I dont find this odd at all I wonder if anyone else does?? I personally find it pretty erotic and it actually gets me going even more...heck maybe I'm weird...I dunno any opnions??~*

2. blade

blade New Member

i think ne guy would luv it if some rub his member....even wit ur foot...does he ask u to do ne thing else wit ur foot?? if u find it erotic maby u should do it often...its normal

3. Giles

Giles New Member

A pretty pair of feet are lovely and erotic, but I don't masturbate to photos of just feet. It's why I can't really confess to a true fetish, although I'm less aroused by photos featuring women wearing shoes. Okay, so maybe I have an almost-fetish. A quazi-fetish?

I fondly remember one occasion where a lady friend had just stepped out of the shower and came to sit in her living room in just her robe. Her feet were bare, her hair was still damp and her skin had a just-scrubbed glow. We were preparing to go out, but the sight of her in that condition made me suddenly more than a little amorous and her attention was soon drawn to the obvious tenting of my trousers. She was teasing me, massaging my penis through the fabric with her bare foot, and within a few minutes my pants were down and her feet were caressing me toward orgasm. Of course, after a short breather, what was I to do other than thank her in the way the situation demanded? We were very late for our date with friends that evening. :D

4. RB1

RB1 New Member

hahaha
    would love to be your boyfriend ;)