Foot fetish and cum eating?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by footloverhellas, Jul 3, 2012.

1. footloverhellas

footloverhellas New Member

I am a fanatic foot fetishist, and I kinda love eating cum. I've once licked my gf's breasts clean after releasing lots of cum on her and I really liked it. What I've never done and I'd really love to is to cum all over her feet, her toes and her soles and lick them clean, too.

Anyone else into stuff like that? Girls, would you like it if someone did that to you?

2. slickdick

slickdick Member

I am also a foot lover, and I had indeed came on my fifes toes and licked them clean. In fact i even posted about it once in a forum. Iv put syrup, whipped cream, and all sorts of stuff on my wifes beautiful feet! But hey Im just a nasty little man!!

3. Super

Super New Member

Dirty feet? No thank you but I do like nice looking feet.

4. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

If the feet are clean and soft a pedicure, I love licking them and the toes. I have been there more than once.

Here is what is odd. I wish she would get over that I only have to have my cock lick and sucked. There is more to my body that wants lovin.

5. footloverhellas

I didn't say about dirty feet. Always clean! I just said to cum all over her feet and lick them clean (from cum)...

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

That's an unfortunate myth drummed into us. I remember sex education manuals showing female erogenous zones and comparing them to male erogenous zones. The female's were practically her whole body, while the male's were mainly around the genitals.

Then you get plenty of men on forums such as this that only want attention to their cocks and forget that the rest of their bodies are sexual too.

7. footloverhellas

I believe that in both sexes the whole body is sexually sensitive. The main difference is that females are by far more sensitive to all those areas by nature. When it comes to males, we were taught through society's standards that the only way for a "real" man to enjoy sexuality is through his cock, while exploring other spots of the body (nipples, anus, feet) makes him homosexual... The fact is that society with the help of religion didn't let us explore our sexual insticts and pleasures naturally and without guilt of any kind...