foods

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bigballs69, Aug 30, 2007.

1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

i know that foods will effect the taste and i've been told they can increase the ejaculation power..what foods will make cum taste better and shoot further?

2. Bob Mackadoo

Bob Mackadoo New Member

A 50/50 concoction made up of half pineapple juice, half tobasco sauce! :lol

3. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

^^ Lmao Mackadoo

i don't think you should be too worried about what your cum tastes like IMO :[ girls love cum whatever the flavour, well i know i do :O

4. Bluesy

Gold Member

Emm, my dear, you are the exception to the rule! Or you've only had partners with palatable cum, which is quite possible. Diet affects the taste to a large extent, and we have so many red meat and caffeine addicts in the states :ugh

A yummy cum diet is what's healthiest for your body, so if you're really anxious to make it taste better, it can be an opportunity to improve your health at the same time. Lots of fruits and veggies (excepting asparagus and other members of the cabbage family), no red meat, plenty of water. Vegans have the best-tasting cum, from what I understand.

Pineapple is supposed to work miracles. And here's a good article on "How To Sweeten Up Your Cum": http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=284778

It takes a bit of practice, but if a woman applies pressure to the perineum (or the "taint") when you feel yourself getting ready to cum, you'll have a dry orgasm. So, that's another possibility.