[Ask a Guy] Food

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Lover4You, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

Two questions. One sexual and one not so much.

Husband doesnt like sweets much. So what's a good alternative to whip cream, choc syrup type food that we can use for play?

Husband also has a raging metabolism. It's really hard to keep him full and we can't be spending as much as we are on food. He's not an over-eater. He just works very physically demanding jobs. So what's a good take-to-work food that will keep him from being hungry all the time?

Thanks!!

:)

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Is he trying to keep weight on? Trying to build some muscle? Lose some weight?

3. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

He'd like to build some muscle but mostly just doesn't want to be hungry all the time.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, when I was was getting to the gym regularly....I found that taking a protein shake( just the powder, in a shaker) was convenient . Just added the wateR when I wanted it and chugged it down. Also found that those " tear open" packages of tuna, and some crackers made a good snack. And none of it required refrigeration ...you are talking about between meal snacks right ? I found the only way i could make gains was to eat several small meals throughout the day...usually 6 or more. I actually would set an alarm to wake me in the middle of the night so I could eat......sucks being a hard gainer...

5. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

You could make your own whipped cream or whipped yoghurt and put it in an icing bag. Either add no sugar, or just enough that it's not too sweet for him.

I had the same problem when I was younger and unloaded trailers for a living,I addressed the hunger problem like this. I took Fred Flinstone style subs to work. I'd get the large french bread that they sell in paper bags. I'd cut it into quarters and slice it like a sub roll. Instead of cold cuts, I'd make a roast and slice it up so the meat was thicker than cold cuts and pile them on with all the veggies I like. I'd take dressing with me so they didn't get soggy. Very filling and satisfying.

xx

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yep, protein intake = hunger suppressor.
    Anything sweet or fatty might be tastier but as soon as the sugar spike is over it is back to hunger sensation.
    Take out of almost any kind is high in carbs and low GI which provides only a short cycling time.
    For bread use high GI wholemeal or multigrain loaves and as Cappy mentioned use real meat instead of that thin salty processed crap they call sandwich meats.
    As for the initial dilemma, sorry no suggestions :(

7. sandwich

Gold Member

Well regarding the play time...with it being fall, it could be fun to bring in some seasonal things. Apples come to mind but I don't know what you would do with them since you mentioned things like whipped cream. How about mashed potatoes? Sorry, this is a hard question.

8. sandwich

Gold Member

Applesauce?

9. OverSinged

Gold Member

peanut butter's probably good too.

10. sandwich

Gold Member

I love peanut butter. That could work!

11. mrcock

Gold Member

I know how to eat without weight gain, but if you want to gain instead, then you have to eat something high on protein and calories

like bread, pasta, meat. if you'll have the daily protein you need, but your calories would still miss, you can eat something sweet too. still avoid animal fat as it would give you an infarct. but fish fat would benefit you as it contains omega 3 fatty acids

12. BitchN

BitchN New Member

For the sex question.......sliced can peaches......

Non sex question.......protein bars......

13. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Kill two birds with one stone..
    Bacon Gravy.