Food and Sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Essene, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Essene

Gold Member

It, personally, turns me completely off. But that doesn't mean that it has the same effect on every one.

There is a physiological response that lowers hunger and the metabolic rate in terms of hunger so that procreation won't be interrupted by a desire for food.

2. Woody81

Woody81 Member

So are you talking about using food to do a sexual act? Or getting hungry and wanting a ham sandwich while having sex?

3. Essene

Gold Member

Either or.

But mostly eating food while engaging in sexual activity. My initial post was rather ambiguous.

I'm talking about whipped cream, chocolate syrup, cake- etc... Using it and eating it during foreplay and/or sex.

4. Woody81

Woody81 Member

I'm not a huge fan of whip cream. I got a bj from a chick who used chocolate syrup once, that was fun. Screwed the same chick with a cucumber. But thats about it for my repertoire.

Not turned off by it, but not turned on by it either. Never used the any food product with the misses. Might have to pull a joke on the wife. Throw the wife an eggplant and say let's see if it fits. LOL

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

Edible lubes and flavored gels are really all we do. Neither my husband nor I enjoy being sticky during sex. It's unpleasant and will instantly turn us off.

So really, food and toppings are a no-go with us.

6. Essene

Gold Member

Flavored gells sounds a heck of a lot better than sugar based things.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

Totally, Essene.

The flavored gel comes in a tube with a writing tip on it. You can write things, draw on their body etc. It's rather tasty, at least a few of the flavors, the others are just..bitter tasting goo, almost flavorless.

Wild Berry, Blueberry and Cherry were the strongest of flavors. I'll have to find what it's called again.

8. Moon

Moon New Member

My man and I were talking about sharing a rolo during kissing the other day.......something we're going to try when hes down next week

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

As icky as some people find it, I don't mind things like that at all. Occasionally when I'm eating a hard candy and I don't want it anymore, my husband will kiss me, taking it from my mouth to his.

10. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Same here, I find that rather sensual.

We also used to like playing with food. We saved the sticky messy stuff for hotel rooms.

Who wants honey all over the sheets?

You have to lick really hard and a lot to get honey off.

11. foreplay

foreplay New Member

In college I had a couple different nights where there was an assortment of items (grapes, chocolate, strawberries, whip cream, ice, etc.) that went along with being tied up! Talk about a great F'n time!

12. Moon

Moon New Member

Talking of food.....I'm sure I read on here a while back something about the effect mint has on a cock. The suggestion was to suck an extra strong mint and then give him a blow job. Has anyone done that, does it work?

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Never had a blow job accompanied by a mint, but some of the Asian girls I got to know when I spent a few months in that part of the world had another variation which I think is known as fire and ice or something like that (alternating ice cubes and hot green tea). In any case it was rather interesting at the time, which was a very long time ago (1983).

Beyond that I have absolutely no desire to mix food and sex at all. I can't understand the strawberries and cream fantasies.

14. 33stack

Gold Member

a Hall's cough drop blowjob can have an added intensity. Overall, when it comes to food, i am an empty belly fucker. lol My best sex is when I havent eaten in more than 8 hours and am extremely hungry. When hungry, I usually have a very nasty, combative attitude. For whatever reason it translates very well to aggressive, hot passionate sex!:phat

15. Essene

Gold Member

I have heard that too. I am unsure of how it feels.

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nothing beats champagne & strawberries as a sex starter.
    Something about the luscious sweet red fruit, texture on lips followed by bubbly...........

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have my best sex no less than 2 hours after I've eaten, in fact I don't think I've ever had sex less than 2 hours after eating in my entire life! I feel much better and more athletic with an empty stomach.

18. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

yeah sex when you have just eaten isn't very enjoyable.

As for eating during.. I can do ice and flavoured lubricants .. I tried chocolate syrup on the tummy and nipples that was alright BUT I don't find it highly desirable.

19. hornyscot

hornyscot New Member

Hello everyone, as previously stated my lover and i just spent some time together, and we tried a few variations on this. 1. she gave me a bj having just sucked on a menthol sweet, it was just a brilliant sensation, feeling the heat and the cold simultainiously. i then returned the compliment by going down on her, she did enjoy the experince but found it all a bit too sensitive on her clit. 2. she then did the same only this time with an extra strong mint, WOW!!!! same type of feelings and sensations but multiplied so many times, it was mind blowing, recommend you try it and se for yourselves. 3. next day we had been out for a walk in the park and found a nice spot just to have a sat and a cuddle and snog, during this we popped a rolo ( chocolate/caramel sweet) in her mouth and then as we kissed we swapped this back and forth a few times, yes a bit sticky, but oh so sensual and sexy, again i suggest you try it for yourselves and se what you think, but its something we shall repeat, only next time the latter shall be done in the privacy of our bedroom. If any of you try these out for yourselves can you feedback please, happy sucking everyone.

20. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

When I was dating my hubs, we did experiment with food but didn't long. Although I do enjoy ice cubes being rubbed all over my body. Especially in summertime. I have chewed a minty gum while giving a bj and he says it feels cool sometimes hot depending on the flavor of gum.