[Ask a Guy] following a couple

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by coramfuncplmalehlf, Feb 15, 2012.

1. coramfuncplmalehlf

coramfuncplmalehlf New Member

Ok, this keeps happening to my wife and I and we really hate it...so this is kind of a, "knock it off," but I am interested in feedback...

We go to swingers clubs and especially on-prem clubs...We try and go on couples and single women only nights and heres why...the other night we went with a female friend of ours and a couple of other platonic friends that we hang out with but don't play with...we didn't realize they were letting single guys in...we decided to stay anyway because we wanted to go and don't get many opportunities to get out...

So after a few hours we were feeling into it and headed to the play room, we looked back and there was a line of 6 guys following us...we headed into one of the more private rooms with a curtain and closed it...they stood outside in a line like we were going to invite them in, as our platonic friends described.

I guess they got im patient because just as we were about to really get into it the curtain flew open and there were 4 dicks, literally staring at us...so the mood was killed and we got dressed after only 10mins of play and left...an hour later we decided to leave the club and had to find a spot to sit that was difficult to see into or get into because the 4 guys multiplied to 8-10...finally having enough we left the club...

Outside the club we were STILL being followed by 2 of the guys and my wife was getting propositioned by one of them to let us take him to our place...we said no, then no again, finally I told him to get the fuck out of here because we can only say it nicely so many times!!

My point is...WHY DO YOU SINGLE GUYS INSIST ON FOLLOWING COUPLES AROUND LIKE HOMESICK PUPPIES??????

You WILL NOT catch a good show or be invited to join because you will just piss off the couple...believe it or not most women and couples do not find you jerking off anywhere near as hot as another couple or a woman going at it...in fact most of us find it rather nasty or stupid.

if you want to hang out in the play room to watch, we don't have a problem with it. Sit on one of the couches on the side, stay quiet and just watch.

If you want to be invited to join in...dress nice, look good, be respectful to the couples, be friendly but not obsessivly annoying, and let the couple come to you...

Here is the truth 2 out of 10 swinging couples are interested in a single guy...and thats being generous...most couples are either looking for a woman or another couple(not a couple of guys lol), most women in those types of clubs are looking for a couple(again not a couple of guys)...there are couples interested in single guys whether its watching or participating...however if you want to be involved with a couple, you have to let them approach you, because of the couples in the club looking for a guy they are in the minority...also most clubs now are starting to throw you out and ban you after a single complaint because it is getting so bad...and also understand, no is no in those clubs...

We want to have fun, we want to be watched and watch, but if you piss us off we aren't going to do anything...

also please use your common sense...we are in our late 20's early 30's...if you are a single guy who is in his late 50's and looks it...your old enough to be our father, the biggest turn off you can imagine. Just stay back and don't say or do anything to the couple and you'll get a lot more then you thought you would...

If we weren't being followed and creeped out so bad that night we wouldn't have closed the curtain and found a place to hide...the amazing 3some that happened in our house would have happened there!

2. thunderseed

Gold Member

At least you were able to lay down the boundaries and get out of there. Thanks for sharing your rant, that must be annoying for both of you.

However, there are many couples that are into taking on single men, the statistics are not 2 out of 10, and they do enjoy all the things you are against.
    It’s not something the two of you enjoy, so now you know for in the future to only go to couple events, and to stop going to places where threesomes with single men are the primary fetish. In those places that allow singles OF COURSE you are going to have them jumping on every chance to get with a couple, and what’s more, it was probably expected and considered mandatory.

It probably keeps happening because you go to the wrong places to find what you are looking for lol.

To each his own, it was in all, your own mistake for walking into that place and having false expectations. On the other side of the spectrum, those single men were probably just as annoyed at you and were wondering wtf you were doing there if you didn’t want some action.

By the way, people are turned on by different things. So if you imagine an old senior never getting any action from young people, you are wrong haha.

3. coramfuncplmalehlf

coramfuncplmalehlf New Member

I appreciate your response...I can tell you, that as I wrote in the post we normally do go on the nights where it is couples and fems only, that night was changed and we didn't realize it...that is the club we frequent.

I do know there are couples who look for those things, though they have done fun surveys on full admit nights with the couples, quite a bit and they came back 2/10 lol...thats why i used that number lol...but I can say we have been swinging for a while, and know a few couples that do enjoy having a single man, and we have spoken to quite a few others, what the ones did that I described is the biggest turn off for a couple looking...it is annoying and the clubs want more couples, which is why they are starting to do a lot to stop this attitude...the ones that did what I advised all got some action that night...the followers, were the only ones left in club when we left, we were not the only couple that left at that point.

All I'm trying to say is that, like dating, the more pushy, the more obnoxious you are as a single guy the less action you will see

4. GB1

GB1 New Member

2/10=1/5

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have only been to a swingers club once just recently and I do know how it works, and I can imagine how this would have been. The club I went to had bedrooms with doors, so closed meant privacy, and also the club I went to was couples and women only, so it was better balanced.

I have done threesomes with quite a lot of couples on their response to my ads, and that has worked. I'm in my fifties but look like I'm in my forties, the couples were forties and fifties and wanted a man close in age to them. If I was in a swingers club which had a single man's night, I wouldn't be following around couples as young as my children!

I have also done gangbangs and I picked women closer in age to me, and it was about sex with the woman and not masturbation! If she was interested in me then we fucked, with other men less attractive than me jerking off at end of the bed (which I found annoying too). I feel that if you go to a swingers club or a gangbang, then it is about men and women having sex. Of course this is easy for me to say because I am able to attract women and couples, where some of these men couldn't.

6. coramfuncpl00

coramfuncpl00 New Member

and we are glad that works for you...the point we are annoyed about is being followed is just annoying and that really is not the best way to get what you are looking for...being respectful is a much better way to get and invite then being a pain in the rear...we do like a club that is normally cpls and women on Sat nights but they had a change that night we didn't know about...so good for you for having success hopefully others will start using that example