FlirtyChick Has Left The Building

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FlirtyChick, Apr 17, 2008.

1. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Dear SF Community,

This is my last post for some time, perhaps indefinitely. There is so much going on in my life that I do not have the wherewithall to continue here. I have really enjoyed all that I have experienced and learned here, but I must move on and stop the addiction to this forum and focus on my real life, which is crumbling at the base.

To Cowboy Lover: You gave me my first loving and caring response here. In PM I have learned we are kindred spirits, and I think of you as a soul sister. You are quite the wonderful lady.

To Rose: Thanks for the points, and for getting my name changed. You are one classy lady, and your advice is indispensible.

To Puss: Thanks for not slamming me with the banhammer when you should have. Thanks for changing my name. And I totally respect your linguistic skills. I, too, have no tolerance for bad grammar.

To Heely: Thanks for telling me I had the sexiest avatar in all of SF. You will never realize how much I needed that boost. I admire you for your forthrightness in being who you are.

To Ninja: I still want a fuckingmachine!

To Dreama: You are unique and blessed. I hope your sweetness and wonderful attitude does not get soured by life. I wish I was more like you!

To BSXY: What can I say? You are real, and funny, and I love you like a daughter. keep true to yourself. You are good at it.
    :
    To A1: I don't know where you have been, but I cherished our intellectual conversations above all else. AND NO, everyone, we DID NOT have cybersex. I would not disrespect one of the most intelligent men on here by having you all think that. For those of you digging and dying to know, it did not happen. I am a monogamous lady.

To LP: You are quite the catch. Always witty and interesting.

To Bluesy: Your sweetness is infectious. I admire the way you fight for what you believe in, and your intelligence is a mark of true sexiness. Thanks for your encouragement.

To Hiker, banned; You are a freak but you kept me entertained. Oh well, all good things must end.

To Sarah: You seem to be gone, but thanks for keeping us all pissed off!

To Bucky: You are new, but I love ya! Real people are those that matter. You have it, buddy

To Bass Dude; I will always love you no matter what. I am glad this forum brought us to a better place, even by accident.

You ladies keep him sexed up. He deserves it!

In the remote chance anyone wants to chat, I am gmamachat on AIM, and FlirtyChickSF on Yahoo Messenger.

Thanks for the fun people.

Love and Goodbye,

FlirtyChick

2. loveit247

Gold Member

Awwwwww, no! I hate to see you go. Your posts are always intelligent, well thought out and free of shocking grammer!
    I will be thinking of you and I hope that all goes well in your life.
    Just know that I want to be like you when I grow up! ; )
    It feels really good to know that a woman can make it out of abuse and have a loving relationship and a happy life. You have given me such hope in my case.

I will truly miss you. Good luck!

3. bsxy420

Gold Member

ima miss my fc!!!

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

FC, it's important to put things in perspective and take care of real life priorities. It takes guts to make that decision and to stick with it, and I applaud you for it.

That said, you have a lot of good friends here. I know we didn't talk much directly, but I want you to know how much I enjoyed reading your posts. Your maturity and thoughtfulness did not go unnoticed. You are a beautiful person, witty, funny, and smart. Once you get things sorted out in the real world, please don't forget about those of us here that will be missing your presence. Stop in and visit when you can, OK?

Sending big *hugs* your way!!!!

heelfetish

5. bucky

bucky New Member

I really hate to see you go. Hope to see you back when things settle down.

Thank you for all the advice you have given me. You are a straight shooter who speaks from her heart.

You will surely be missed.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

This is the first thread I read today, and I could not be more downhearted. I hope things get better for you, honey, and I can't wait to see you back here. We will all miss you, of that I am sure.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm so sad. :( I want my FC back. I know you've got things in your life to think of, and I hope you can get them taken care of. I love you! Hugs and kisses, hun.

8. cook74

Gold Member

Although you didn't mention me...kicks sand with his left foot as a tear rolls down his rosy cheek :p

I know what ever it is, you and BD seem like you can work it out together. I wish you both the best. :)

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hey folks:

I feel like I owe some sort of response here...even though I don't know your faces (well, maybe some of you I do), I've actually learned quite a bit about many of your hearts and minds. And vice versa.

Yes, Flirty and I are trying to work through some issues we have. They in no way involve this forum, any members here, any shenanigans we may or may not have engaged in here, etc. And no, neither one of us had an affair nor anything similar. And yes, our sex life has always been quite good. In fact, I'd have to say this forum may have brought us at least a little closer together when we were already having a difficult time (her first post I responded to without even knowing it was her). We've both made posts where we said what we truly thought, and to me it's really insightful to read each other's posts because we discuss things that we'd never even think about discussing with each other.

And I should also note, I get a kick out of watching Flirty flirt on this forum...but, it's not nearly as good as seeing her do it in person. She can coax a whole room of guys into eating out of her hand in no time...it's just remarkable.

Anyway...we are trying to mainly work through some...toxicity?...issues in how we interact with each other outside the bedroom. Like any issues between two people, both parties are responsible. Looking back at our history together, it's obvious that we both love each other and always have, so even that is not the issue. I won't go into any more detail in respect of our privacy, so just wish us the best.

BD

10. loveit247

Gold Member

Good luck you guys. I know first hand that if you are both willing to work hard, things will work out.

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I admire and respect you even more for having the courage to make a decision like this. This forum can certainly be addicting, but it's best to quit it cold turkey.

I sincerely wish you all the best of luck in working through your real life issues, and I hope someday you find your way back to the forums.

(((hugs)))