FlirtyChick Gets a Temporary Tattoo

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by BassDude, May 19, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Here's another little fantasy for you folks...let me know what you think. :brow

FlirtyChick’s been toying with the idea of getting a temporary tattoo around her pussy…with my encouragement, of course. I’d get a major hard-on from watching another guy drawing on her crotch and inadvertently touching and rubbing her pussy while he does it, especially if he’s someone she thinks is hot enough to make her wet before he even touches her. If he gets her off from drawing around her hot little snatch, then all the better. We’re headed to Asheville for the weekend, and I’ve found a tattoo shop that’s willing to do a temporary tattoo even though it’s not their typical thing (I haven’t told them where), and I’ve told FlirtyChick about it. She thought it over, and decided she’ll get a temporary tattoo somewhere on her body.

It’s Saturday afternoon in downtown Asheville, and we’ve been sipping some wine and relaxing. We’re both pretty tipsy and decide to wander down to the tattoo shop in question. As we walk in the door, Jeremy greets us…he’s the fella I talked to about doing a temporary tattoo, so I introduce myself and FlirtyChick. Jeremy looks to be in his early 20’s or so, has long dark somewhat curly hair, blue eyes, and slim and fit, has a few earrings, and has muscular arms with tattoos on his shoulders. He’s wearing a muscle shirt and baggy denim shorts that sit low on his hips…I can see the waistband to what looks like loose boxers slightly sticking out of the top of his denim shorts. With the hair in a pony tail and a shirt that covers the tattoos, he could pass for a young business person though. FlirtyChick starts flirting with him immediately, so I know she thinks he’s hot. Jeremy asks her "What did you decide you wanted?" FlirtyChick replies "A multi-colored butterfly". Jeremy points to a picture on the wall…"Kind of like that one?" FlirtyChick says "Yes, that’ll work. Do you do them free-hand?" Jeremy says "Yes, I do. I’m a senior in Graphic Arts at UNC-Asheville, so I have at least a little bit of talent." FlirtyChick says "Well, get your creative juices flowing then." Jeremy smiles and says "OK, come on back, let’s get started. We close in 30 minutes anyway, so I’m going to lock the front door since I’m the only one here." He locks the door and leads us back to a tattoo booth.

He pulls the curtain shut, presumably out of habit. "So, where do you want it?" he asks. I look at FlirtyChick…she looks at Jeremy sheepishly, touches her crotch, and says "Right here". He chuckles…"Ok, get the jeans off and show me exactly where." FlirtyChick slips her shoes off, then unbuttons and wiggles her jeans down and off. She’s wearing only some white lace panties and her tank top. I sit down in a chair to the side so I can take it all in. Jeremy says "You want it on your stomach or lower?" FlirtyChick looks him in the eyes… "Lower". He chuckles again…"Can you show me?". FlirtyChick looks over at me and flashes me the bedroom eyes, then slips off her panties, sits down on the tattoo couch, lies back, and spreads her legs. Apparently she thinks Jeremy is hot enough that she doesn’t at all mind showing him her bare pussy. Jeremy can’t take his eyes off her crotch either. My dick is already hard, and I’m sure his is too.

FlirtyChick reaches down and rubs her painted fingernails up across her labia…"This will be the butterfly’s body". Jeremy says "OK". She rubs both hands across her mound and out to her legs…"The tops of wings should be here." He says "OK". FlirtyChick reaches down and rubs up from the tops of her inner thighs to her labia…"the bottoms of the wings should be here." Jeremy says "OK." Then with her index fingers traces a line from the top of her clit up toward her belly button…"The antenna should come up to here." Jeremy says "OK", then looks at me. "You’re OK with me touching your wife to do this, right?" I say "I’m enjoying every minute of it, dude…touch anywhere you need to." Jeremy chuckles, and gets out the supplies. "I’m using temporary ink, so this’ll wear off in a week or two." FlirtyChick says "If I like this enough, maybe I’ll come back to get a permanent one."

Jeremy gets started…he sits on a low chair between her legs with his face only about a foot from her pussy, and starts to draw the outline of the butterfly. He draws the outline of the upper wings on her stomach and mound with his hands resting on and brushing across her mound and clitoris, then starts tracing the lower wings on her upper thighs, working his way up to her labia. He uses his hands to gently push her pussy lips to the side to draw the wing outline right next to them on each side. Then, he moves up near her belly button and starts to trace ornate antenna’s, sliding his hand down her mound with each gentle stroke until the knuckle of his thumb gently rubs over her clitoris. FlirtyChick shudders just a bit each time his hand brushes over her clit, and slightly curls her lower half upward. She’s breathing heavy from feeling his hands touching all over her pussy and the friction of the marker-type pen that he is using.

I slide my chair a little closer so I can get a better view. FlirtyChick has her legs spread wide, her pussy lips have parted just a bit, and I can see the glistening moistness of her pink little snatch in the lights. I ask her "Are you liking this?" She says "Oh yeah" in a slightly breathy voice, and reaches over to grab my hard cock through my jeans. I moan just a bit when she does this. Jeremy stops for a second and looks at me…"Are you sure you’re good with this?" I say, "Dude, I’m enjoying the hell out of it…in fact, if you get her off while you’re drawing, I’ll give you a handsome tip". Jeremy chuckles, and says "OK."

He proceeds to color in the outlines he’s drawn in a variety of colors, starting with the upper wing sections on her stomach and working his way down toward her pussy lips. He’s being much less cautious about where his hands touch…he has his palm resting and gently sliding on her clit and labia as he adds colors to the upper wings. As he finishes those, he moves down to the lower wing curls on her inner thigh and adds colors to those with his left hand draped across her pussy and fingers touching her clit. As he nears her pussy lips with his colored pens, he curls his index finger, slides it slightly inside of her slippery wet inner labia, grabs the inner and outer labia between his index finger and thumb, and gently pulls it to the side to tighten the skin between her labia and leg so he can color that area more easily. FlirtyChick lets out a big moan when he does this, then reaches over and grabs my hard dick through my jeans again and squeezes it, which makes me moan. FlirtyChick takes her bare foot, puts it on his leg, and slides it up under his pants leg toward the bulge in his pants. Jeremy lets out what sounds like perhaps a little moan himself.

Continued in next thread...

#1 BassDude, May 19, 2008
    Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Jeremy moves to the other leg to color in that section of lower wing. As he pulls his hand away from her crotch to get a different pen, we all see a little spider web of FlirtyChick’s nectar stretching between his hand and her wet little snatch. I reach over and slide my finger up her dripping wet pussy lips to get some of her juices on it as FlirtyChick bucks against my finger and moans, then stick my finger in my mouth…"my, my, you’re wet baby…and tasty too." Jeremy proceeds to color in the left lower wing, rubbing his hands all over her wet pussy and getting her juices all over his hands. He gently slides his left thumb inside her snatch and grasps her pussy lips with his thumb and other fingers to gently pull her wet labia to the right, and rests his right hand on top of her clit, moving it slightly as he colors the left wing with his right hand. FlirtyChick can hold it no longer…she starts to moan and writhe against his hands, having a slowly exploding orgasm.

As he finishes coloring the left wing, FlirtyChick sits up, slides her hand up his pants leg, and grabs his throbbing hard-on with her hand. She pushes his pants leg up and pulls his dick out, rubbing it with her hand. Jeremy responds by sliding his already wet index and middle fingers up her wet little pussy, and gently rubbing her clit with his thumb. FlirtyChick is about to explode into an orgasm again as he finger-fucks her and she strokes and pulls on his cock. He stands up from the low chair, pushes her back onto the tattoo couch, while she pulls him toward her by the cock. She pulls his cock against her stomach from the side just above the still wet tattoo while he continues to slowly finger fuck her. I’m rubbing my dick through my pants while I watch…FlirtyChick is holding his hard dick against her stomach and rubbing it with her hands while he humps her stomach and fucks her quite well with his fingers. He moans loudly as he starts to come on her stomach…he’s still fingering her and rubbing her clit and this all pushes her over the edge into another orgasm, bucking and grinding against his hand and fingers. They finish their orgasms while I continue to rub myself. Jeremy gets some wipes to clean the come off of FlirtyChick’s stomach and FlirtyChick washes her hands. I give Jeremy a check (with tip) as FlirtyChick slides her panties and jeans back on, then we thank Jeremy for the whole experience, and walk out the door.

I’m going to fuck her with more than just fingers when I get her back to the place we’re staying, which is only a couple blocks away.

3. igor

Gold Member

Another winner!!!!!

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Thanks again, Igor. This story is just a fantasy, but there's a little bit of truth in everything. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary this past weekend by going away for the weekend. First night there, I tied her to the bed, blindfolded her, and then proceeded to draw a butterfly on her crotch just as a described above, using water-color markers. I have to admit, it's a bit difficult to draw a decent picture on a woman's pussy while she's squirming, twisting, writhing, coming, and humping the air and/or your hand. :dgrin

BD

5. igor

Gold Member

Sounds hot! :brow Congrats - happy anniv. :tup

6. Dreama

Gold Member

I thought that was pretty damn hot, BD. Good job.

7. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I like the story, particularly because my wife and I shared a similar fantasy one night. :)

After her friend admitted that day she had a clit piercing and was raving about it to her, we were in bed fooling around and she was teasing me about wanting to get one, and I was joking about it being -hard- to watch her exposed like that to some guy, and then she started fantasizing about what he'd start doing to her under the guise of having to prep her for the piercing...

That was a great night. :)

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Another good one, BD. Me likey. :)

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Thx, CL. See the thread entitled "Anyone draw on your partner?" or something like that. We kinda did some of this one sans the third person.

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yep, hubby and I have played out the 3-some story I wrote a while back using a dildo as the second dick in the equation. Very hot, indeed.

Isn't having a good imagination a wonderful thing? :dgrin

11. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:dgrin