Flirty wanted to know lol

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Astoroth88, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Astoroth88

Astoroth88 New Member

Well Flirty you asked, and i'm bored enough lol

I didn't start dating till I was about 17, first girl I was with dumped me over not being able to drive up to her house to have sex with her basically, My 2nd relationship was a few months later, which I found out she was using me to make her ex jealous. 3rd relationship was just to show her friends that she could get some one, that lasted literally 2 days. 4th one was on a dare, lasted about a week. 5th one seemed great, her parents were super religeous though and attacked anything with a penis and outside the family, she said she'd wait till she was 18 and found out she started dating when we broke up and a bunch of other crap about her. 6th one was more of a friends with benefits and she kept beggin me to come to her house and when i'd get there you'd think she was expecting a blizzard on how many layers of clothing she had on, she wouldn't let me touch her, she constantly talked about me not being able to acheive full erection after 2 kisses and constantly asked if i was gay and i quickly ended that after she told my best friend I had fuckin ED. SO long story short, i'm fed up with relationships, girls in my generation are all trash for what I'm concerned. You either gotta have a 12 inch penis, or be rich to keep one, cuz that's all they want. I've yet to be proven wrong.

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Well, sounds like you have had a string of immature losers. Why don't you try just dating a girl and not having sex with her for several days? Don't swear off women just yet ;). I dated so many losers then I met my hubby, thank whomever you believe in, and I believe everything happens for a reason Perhaps you should try older women. ?????

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Let me offer some hope my friend. As you get older, there are some things you'll discover:

1) Most men are looking for sex.
    2) Most women are looking for a relationships.

So, here's how that all adds up:

1) Woman looking for sex only: easy accomplishment
    2) Woman looking for a relationship: difficult task
    3) Man looking for sex only: difficult task
    4) Man looking for relationship: easy accomplishment

You *seem* to be a relationship-oriented kind of guy...let me tell you, the odds are unquestionably in your favor, dude! So, chin up and just keep meeting ladies...be very selective, because if you are looking for a relationship you will unquestionably find multiple ones to choose from! (Just do NOT abuse the privilege...you'll inject good kharma into the fabric of the universerse if you resist that temptation, and you'll find yourself rewarded.)

Cheers,
    BD

4. Astoroth88

Astoroth88 New Member

sorry, mother called and asked for me to pick her up and take her home then decided she wanted to go shopping *ugh*

Yea but I've never pressured sex onto girls, that last one was just supposed to be a hook up, possibly a few times, but she turned out to be trash. Actually I've never gone all the way, my relationships all end before then. I personally don't care if I get laid or not, if it happens, it happens. I get a lot of crap from the few girls I talk to or my friends and get told I'm lying thru my teeth but fuck 'em, let believe what they want. Honestly I don't see myself getting involved with anyone for a while, it's pretty much been ruined for me, at least with girls in my area. That and the fact that my self esteem is pretty shot, get told a lot that I'm not that attractive and what not so... yeah. /wrist lmao

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hey, you have not had a relationship yet, just a series of hookups. Just hold out for the right one, and respect yourself first. As for the wrist.....go for it. Better to do oneself than do one who is not worthy!!!!

6. Pride

Pride New Member

I like that chart...and wish i didnt agree.

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Dude, you're obviously not meeting the right kind of women, or you're not considering that you need to change the type of women you date. You can't condemn all women of our generation, when you've yet to meet a real woman. Believe me, there are some. You just have to look in the right places.

8. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Indeed...perfect example is Dreama herself. ;) Dreama's an emotionally mature 20 yr old woman. What you have been engaging with are emotionally immature girls. Give yourself some time, work on your own self-esteem (what's inside appeals to women as much and sometimes moreso than what's on the outside...can ya dig it?), and you'll discover that real women like you.

The common dating advice says this: If you want to find "the one", then be "the one". (And I'd also add this from personal experience: If you want to keep "the one", stay "the one".)

BD

9. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Man sounds like some shitty stuff. Im sorry and hope things get better soon. FYI all girls in this generation are not trash, you just have to pick um a little better ;) good luck sweetie!

10. Astoroth88

Astoroth88 New Member

Thanks for the votes of support, but like they say "easier said then done". and @sexyJ, at least they are in my area, soon as i'm outta college i'm ditching this crap hole of a town though..

11. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

Dont worry about it too much mate, i think maybe you will find you are just looking for the wrong sort of girl. They all sounded pretty trashy to me especially no.6. Keep looking and as you say if you are not to bothered in my experience that is even more attractive to women, but dont purposefully avoid relationships, thats just a waste, if it happens it happens.

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ya know, that deserves to be a quote o' the day...

BD

13. Astoroth88

Astoroth88 New Member

sorry, been working a ton. thanks for all of the support. I had a girl I knew from my old work place hittin on me and wanting to show me nudes of herself, only problem is she's 16 lmao, that's my luck though.

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Maybe the girls you have been with are just immature bro... gotta realize that girls that age don't know what they want. In fact, very few people that young know what they want, not just girls.

It's all about peer pressure and trying to impress your friends at that age. You'll find as you get a little older and date more mature girls, your opinions will change.

I've always said the best way to meet a great woman is to do volunteer work.

By helping others, you will find that fate has a way of giving back to you.

The kind of girls who do volunteer work are usually selfless and unless ordered by a court of law to be there, usually very caring and warm.

I actually met two beautiful, amazing girls that I ended up dating while I was doing volunteer work.

I know you said in another post you where busy with work, but there is always time to volunteer.

I played on three hockey teams, worked full time and was taking 15 credits in college at the time. So you can always find time, it is just a matter of actually going out and doing it.

Don't get down on yourself and all females because of a few immature girls.. the only person it will hurt in the end is you bro.

15. larigal

larigal New Member

Best place I ever met females for dating was at the grocery store.......No Joke! A few years ago, I had recently divorced, and so I grocery shopped 2 or 3 times a week. I lived in a condo in a nice, but not too expensive average neighborhood. There seemed to be quite a few females everytime I went to this certain store. I was always hunting for items because I wasn't familiar enough with the store layout. It was the perfect way to"break the ice" and start a conversation. I guess you might say I was in their territory, and they felt comfortable talking even though I was a perfect stranger. I'd ask them where an item was located in the store, and they would tell me if they knew, and I would follow up with a question about what brand name they might reccomend, etc. Now, I was totally on the level, but soon realized that it was a gtreat way to get to talk to a female if your a little shy like me. And I think that the women were always ligitimately trying to help me out. I had several very satisfying and fun relationships that started this way...might be worth a try...ya never know. I've been married a long time now, but if I found myself single again...I'm going grocery shopping.