Flirty vs friendly

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by xtacy4, Sep 8, 2017.

1. JudeHara

Gold Member

Lok it is?? Havnt you been eye banged? Its pretty great..your eyes lock..can be for just a moment and a whole wave of desire and attraction are exchanged..usually ends with a good blush or a second look as you walk away..it can make a good day great

Long stroke, petergozinya and xtacy4 like this.
  2. goander

Gold Member

I have, just never heard it called that. It does make you feel good too.

JudeHara likes this.
  3. Mr_E

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    For me, constant eye contact was always the start. After that, physical contact. At least in the American culture, once you've invaded someone's space and made physical contact, your intentions are more than friendly. Caviate: physical contact without eye contact is simply being friendly in the south. I guess it kinda depends on where you're from. Did that make sense. Lolo_O:D

sensless, xtacy4 and JudeHara like this.
  4. maxxpro

Gold Member

In my experience, I've usually been able to tell just from the energy. Locking eyes from across the room, then engaging in conversation it gets even more intense. If she touches me on the arm, plays with her hair. A few tell-tale signs that we may end up naked together at some point!

sensless and xtacy4 like this.
  5. DayPlay3

Gold Member

If we are out in public and feel her nails digging into my inner bicept.....I was not, "Just being friendly"

:eek::confused:o_O

privatepartner and xtacy4 like this.
  6. Nebulosity8669

Gold Member

Unfortunately, I am too often oblivious to the signals women have sent my way. I have had more than one woman admit months or years later that she had been flirting and was genuinely interested. Of course, I have been married for nearly four decades, so I might be a bit handicapped, haha!
    I must say, I do notice strange women smiling at me as we approach and pass by each other...and not once has my fly been down!

privatepartner and xtacy4 like this.
  7. xtacy4

Gold Member

:p:p:p

8. Maude

Gold Member

I think there is a big (and important) distinction between flirting for real and flirting for fun.

HazHardHat, whybother and xtacy4 like this.
  9. Maude

Gold Member

And sometimes you just have to practically hit a guy upside the head (or just let your towel drop to the floor) to let him know you are interested ;)@JackieTreehorn about 29 years ago

10. HazHardHat

Gold Member

very good point @Maude and while it should be pretty easy to discern between the two, this can also be a common problem point. Even here on these boards now that I think about it ;)

DayPlay3 likes this.
  11. duffy

Gold Member

I enjoy looking for "tell" signs, little body language movements, high on me list are:
    Fiddling with hair
    Hand on hip
    Licking or biting lip
    Dropping something, just to bend over
    And of course, direct, unwavering smiling eye contact

12. Kurio

Gold Member

I'm not sure anyone has ever consciously flirted with me. If they have then I haven't recognised it that way. Generally I wouldn't even categorise my interactions with other people as friendly. The best I've experienced is tolerant with occasional politeness. I guess I'm not the most approachable person.

13. mikehoncho18

Gold Member

I am a very very big flirt and it's such a part of my personality it can be confusing to ppl. I am very aware of it though when I speak to older ladies and younger women teenagers. Other than that I really am a flirt, but to be honest 80% of the time I don't want to get anything going with them, it's just the way that I speak/look at them/body language etc.

14. privatepartner

Gold Member

About 6 months ago I found out that I don't pay enough attention to the signals women are sending. I had someone I have known for a very long time just finally say what do I have to do to get your attention?
    She was just never a woman I thought was interested so my radar system has definitely been out of order.
    We have a married friend that she is always flirty but once the drinks flow it is no longer subtle that I can detect when I get a big french kiss from someone.
    I guess I have stopped paying attention to it. I notice people looking but I just sit and wonder do they know?me why are they looking at me like that?

15. goander

Gold Member

A little flirting doesn't hurt anyone.

16. Juniper

Gold Member

Eyes straight on...
    She turns her legs towards you...
    Her eyes wonder down every now and again..
    She makes sure to rub your leg with her hand or her leg
    There is a definite differences with the hugs. She'll almost thrust herself into you soul....

17. sensless

sensless Well-Known Member

Isn't it sad when you're flirting with a man, trying to catch his attention, but being subtle, trying not to attract other people's attention upon yourself, but then he doesn't notice?:(

When you're less subtle, other guys can pick up on the fact you're "available" and "attack". Then the nice guy won't do anything anymore, thinking you'll be more interested on others.

There's this man I want to have sex with. Well, wanted. Or want. Don't know anymore. I don't see him often. But I was interested. He didn't take hints, or he wasn't interested. If I see him again and the attraction is still there and he's still single, I'll grab him by his cock.

Long stroke and privatepartner like this.
  18. DayPlay3

Gold Member

Most likely that will work
    ;)

Unless he's gay.:p

Now, this might sound crazy and very bold. You could just say provocitive like, really like you let's go some where together.:cool:

sensless likes this.
  19. Long stroke

Gold Member

I've had several women... Even strangers, get right up close to me, look into my eyes and say "You have the most beautiful Blue eyes"...sometimes I'm clueless as to their intentions because I'm not sure if they're serious or if that's their way of hitting on me. Being a tall man 6'4", also gets a lot of comments and looks thrown my way, it's confusing sometimes on their intentions but I mostly just thank them and go about my way. There's nothing more embarrassing than to think someone is flirting with you so you flirt back only to realize you took it the wrong way!

20. Long stroke

Gold Member

That's the best way to get his attention... It certainly would get mine!

sensless likes this.