Flirting?? What does is really mean?? To guys..to girls??

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by naughty4u, Oct 21, 2014.

1. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Here's my question to both genders out there...what does flirting mean to you?? Just friends...or does it have a hint of ...I'd like to fuck you behind it??? Here's my dilemma...I'm a naturally flirty woman... Most of the men I "flirt" with and have sexual innuendo word games with I wouldn't ever dream of ever fucking...most of them are "happily married" anyway...as in my co-workers...I've talked to a few men who said yeah they like to flirt but there is some sort of invisible unspoken line you don't cross if it's just to remain a friendly banter...well today one of the men slapped my ass...I loved it as you all might have guessed and I'd love to fuck him... But when I told him I liked it way too much and he should finish what he started ...he backed off and said no he doesn't take requests?? Most of the men I talked too said yeah he crossed that fine line...and he probably does want more...so why he backed off I'll never know??? Frustrating!!! To say the least and when women do shit like that we're a tease?? Where do I go from here??

2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It's all fun and games 'til someone crosses the line...

xx

BlueCollar and HotForHoney like this.
  3. ginger

Gold Member

also depends with whom you flirt

BlueCollar likes this.
  4. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Flirting can be a gray area.
    Some do it for fun. Some do it to tease with nothing more to follow. Some do it to tease AND want more to follow. And some just do it to say " yeah we should fuck".
    Basically a more detailed repeat of gingers post.

ginger likes this.
  5. 12barblues

Gold Member

And some do it just to get another person to "want" them. Thus , boosting their insecure ego

naughty4u likes this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I am told that this is my normal modus operandi and sometimes I am not even aware that I do this.
    Some ladies react like N4U other probably think that I am a sleaze bag but I suspect most are secretly delighted.
    However I have never and could not imagine inappropriately touching anyone such as slapping a females arse without prior assent.
    "Accidental"contact perhaps...............
    Follow through such as N4U's response, you bet every time!

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

If he was Italian and he admired you he would have pinched your arse, but not expected to have sex with you! I flirt visually and sometimes get a response and I notice quite a few women flirting with me the same way, but I am wary of going beyond a look that says I like the way you look. Women like being admired and I like being admired to, and if you can do that by using body language (and it's quite easy to do), then there's no ambiguity of intentions.

naughty4u likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I get told I tend towards "flirtatiousness" - personally, I don't see it. :confused:

It's never really been an issue, though, even when I get all grab-ass and use a lot of innuendo/euphemistic talk. Probably because (generally speaking) men & women both know that I'm a playful jokester and there's nothing really behind it. So women don't take offense and guys don't go on the defense of "their" women.

If there's intent or interest behind my actions then I'm pretty damn clear... like one step shy of flat-out saying, "You look great; let's fuck."