flirting scam

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mcbean, Aug 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcbean

mcbean New Member

Ok get this I have a pretty hot looking friend; anyway, the thing is she uses her body to scam things. For example, she might want to buy something but be like $5 short so she looks for the youngest, most non-hot guy cashier and attempts to flirt her way out of the $5 she does this by showing some extra cleavage or somthin like that. Anyway, the thing is half the time it works and she get like up to $8 off stuff she buys. I was wondering anyone else does this sort of thing (chick or guy) if so could u tell me about.

2. mcbean

mcbean New Member

extra

If anyone has seen the movie “hot chick” the main chick in that movie does it to some ice-cream guy.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

Actually I have tried it several times. Only problem is the cashiers end up charging me $5 to $8 more that the sticker price. :lol

Seriously though, if I was the cashier I would be afraid of loosing my job if I gave her a price break. On the other hand if the job didn't mean that much to me and if she was good looking enough (and I was single ;) ) I would give her the stuff for free if she did a little more than flirt. :brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.