[Ask a Guy] Fleshlight

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by elonlyBuster, Sep 28, 2008.

1. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I know we've all seen the ads for them but has anyone actually purchased one and is it really worth the price?

2. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I know I am not a guy but since I review sex toys, and yes I have wrote plenty of reviews on on male masturbators to since my Ex would test them. I can tell you that he really enjoyed it, although it ended up breaking since it honestly isnt very stretching and if you have a little bit of a bigger girth then it may break like his did. Although the Cyberskin ones are much better and the stretch alot better to, along with feeling life like, they are a bit pricey though but much better product and last alot longer.
    I know I am not a guy but I firgued I could answer this since I have reviewed more then one male masturbator with my Ex.

3. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I have the fleshlight with wonderwave insert. I wouldn't pass up the real thing for it....but it's a great toy for those solo sessions :)

4. elonlyBuster

elonlyBuster New Member

I received a cheap knock off due to beta-testing various things and it seems like it's whole purpose is to make me cum due to the "technology" inside of it, but it's not as enjoyable because yes I'm a guy and I want to "release a load" but I don't wanna release it in a matter of seconds. I was just curious if it's more like the real thing and not focused on just making you cum.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

An ex bought one for me 10-12 years ago and I never cared for it. After trying it a couple times I tossed it. Then I started reading all over the internet that it was the best male toy ever. I understand they now have different inserts; maybe they always did, but mine only had one (cyberskin) and it didn't do the trick for me.

I'd tried various toys (sleeves) and never been thrilled with any of them. Most were so small that they'd rip open if I could even get my pecker in them. That wasn't true of the Fleshlight; it didn't grip tight enough.