Fleshlight worth the money?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by BluShrtVigilanT, May 5, 2007.

1. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

Hey, I'm 22 soon to be college grad and I might be moving into my own place soon. My problem is that I have no girlfriend, and haven't had any sex for quite some time. I get so fucking horny sometimes it hurts and often makes me want to stop anything and just beat off until I cum all over, only I'm kind of a neat freak and I don't like the mess associated...plus my hand it starting to get boring. My question is...are those fleshlight things worth the money and should I get one to help me out?

2. Unquenchable

Unquenchable New Member

I have heard good things about them... However, the real thing is so much more fun. My recent plan has been to spend the time I would normally be jerking it actually finding partners. Its not working out too badly thus far.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

The Head Honcho gets good reviews, too. I absolutely adore my vibe; a good toy is a worthwhile investment :tup

4. Bella

Gold Member

I agree! :cheer
    ~Bella

5. ranger12

ranger12 New Member

The fleshlight takes some extra time for cleaning and to do it right you have to take out of the "Flashlight" part,,I had one ,,They feel great,,but the extra cleaning it took because of the "flashlight" part was a pain.,,I just ordered one that was a lot cheaper and vibrates.

6. thekid12345

thekid12345 New Member

i think you have the right idea

7. cyber_wryter

cyber_wryter New Member

I am really not into toys of this type, but I bought into the "reviews" of this and purchased one (they come in various different "styles"). What Rnager said is all very true about the cleaning part and it also need a good amount of lube, and I am really not into lubs.

Personally I think, you can probably find something better out there if you can't get the real thing and you are really that sick of your hand. Perhaps one of the other toys mentioned in this thread might be a better choice.

8. sportguy948915

sportguy948915 New Member

ive never tried it, but i would like to one day. I heard decent reviews from it though

9. Artrius

Artrius New Member

Never knew there were toys for guys ahah

10. StraitFacedGrin

StraitFacedGrin New Member

It eats up the lube like crazy but feels decent if you're currently not getting the real thing (which i'm not), I bought the Vagina style (there's oral, anal and a generic one i think) and was a satisfied customer, just shell out the extra $ for the larger of the 2 lube sizes.

11. tookeyy

tookeyy New Member

...never even heard of it