[Ask a Guy] Flesh Lights

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Warlock, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Warlock

Warlock New Member

Not sure if I am posting this in the right place but its guys i need to ask this question of.

I recently brought a Flesh Light Flight, after I had used it I washed it out and left the sleeve to air dry as it says to do. Mine went sticky for some reason all over and I was unsure why this happened.

I messaged the company i brought this from and the recommended I got The Flesh Light Renewing Powder to go with it.

Here's the thing though. On its ingredients it says it is 100% cornstarch (cornflower) in the UK. For £5.99 a pot for 118ml i can get a 500g of the stuff from Tesco for £1.19 a bag.

Has anyone just swapped to the cornflower they can get from the supermarket or do you think it is better to stick to the renewing powder they recommended?

2. Silverfox

Gold Member

I would think that cornflower powder is cornflower powder, no matter where you buy it. I don't have a Flesh Light so I don't have any personal experience.

3. roundabout

roundabout New Member

They get sticky... it just happens.. after you relube it you will be fine to go again and again.. you can starch it if you for whatever reason play with it before you lube it... i guess it depends entirely on how much you use it if you want to corn starch it... it may sit for longer periods of time better starched... mine didnt get that much of a chance to stay stationary :)

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Corn starch is corn starch is corn starch; only difference is the price and packaging and perhaps the addition of some "deodorising" fragrance which would then not be accurately 100% corn starch :yell
    Hey isn't cornstarch used to make white sauce? :lol

5. alwaystry

To each their own but male sex toys like the fleshlight freak me out a bit. So I am notinto them , maybe it's just me but I enjoy feeling my hard dick in my hand lol

6. simbablk

simbablk Active Member

Cornstarch.

But I've never put cornstarch on mine. I wash/rinse it out and let it air dry and then put it up. I lube it up and fuck it the next time I want to fuck it without issue.

Simba

7. Warlock

Warlock New Member

ooo liking the new look forums. Thanks for the advice guys I think I will just put the cornstarch on it when I know it won't be used or maybe just keep a tin of the stuff floating about to lob it in there.