[Ask a Girl] Flashers

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by sabian, May 4, 2013.

1. sabian

sabian New Member

This is for All those flashers out there.. hahaha. My wife loves it. I want to know what you think is best and why... Do you enjoy flashing your tits or your butt, or maybe even your puss..
    Do you think one is easier than the other?
    Oh ..and what would be your ideal target?.. Male/Female, younger/older, group or solo? hahahaha Thanks

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

You may need to start this off Sabian....your wife likes to flash ? Do tell ....

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Hmm I don't know if I could flash, but if I did it would be deh bewbies :D Most likely to a pack of howling wolves ;)

I'm more shy in person, especially to that degree :p

4. sabian

sabian New Member

hahaha.. Aww you could do it!! You ladies can do what ever you want.. lol.lol.. But Yep.. the boobies seem to be the most common.. :):)

5. sabian

sabian New Member

Sure no problem... hahaha She just love to randomly flash her bits.. Lol.. her favorite is to flash her sexy butt. she will often just walk ahead of me and slowly lower her pants to reveal her hot butt. regardless of who is around. She knows it gets me super horny and its her way of teasing me. She loves to flash older men.. that is her victim of choice.. She feels the safest knowing that they will not take offence to it. but really any adults is fine with her.. hahaha. ...so...where are all my flashers at???

6. Itouchtomuch

Itouchtomuch New Member

My wife in our younger years would flash truck drivers while we were driving down the interstate. And I mean everything, seat lade back, completly nude, sometimes a dildo. suprised we never caused an accident.