fitting inside

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mousse, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mousse

mousse New Member

Do women get looser when they are aroused? After getting my woman wet I tried to slip my finger in her but only one would fit. I thought this could be a problem. She had a partner before who didnt even use much foreplay before pentration. Was there some way for him to get her loose or should I assume he was just forceful? Will I hurt her if i'm bigger or after the initial penetration should she be okay?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Women get more lubricated with more excitement so penatration is easier. Vagina is elastic so it should be ok as long as foreplay has given time for lubrication to build up. Use a man made lube like Astroglide if nature needs a little help.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

MD pretty well sums it up,
    Most men would want their Woman to be tight so you have it made,
    However unlike MD I do not recommend astroglide as it wears out very fast and I don't like having to stop and put more lubricant on..
    If you are going to fuck her for over 2-3 minutes try some of the
    other lubricants if needed, If She is in good health and under
    60 no lube should be needed if She gets turned on.:sf

4. Dreama

Gold Member

I dunno, sometimes, I need a little extra lube. It's not unnatural, even for my age (19)...Sometimes, no matter how much you wanna fuck, your just dry. Lube should be a good thing though. Lots of foreplay, and take it slow. Go by her cues, and ask her what she thinks!

5. mousse

mousse New Member

wow you guys responded fast.. thanks!!

does it hurt when its dry?

lol... is it okay for me to deduce that i was bigger than the last?

oh and quick question of "her pleasure" condoms.. do they really make it more pleasurable for the woman? and how?

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

You dont want to Ever dry fuck.
    She can get very sore.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are two issues here, physiologically the vagina is only slightly moist and totally collapsed when unaroused. When arousal begins, the vagina lubricates and it both lengthens and balloons. So the answer to your first question is yes, women get looser when aroused, and as a bigger girth guy I am aware of this and I must get my partner quite aroused before penetration. The other point is also true, with arousal there is more lubrication, but at certains times of the monthly cycle, the amount of lubrication is lesser than others, a woman typically arouses more thoroughly around ovulation. As Dreama said, a little lube may be required, and I always have some ready in a nearby drawer just in case we feel the need to use some. My wife applies it, a little over herself before penetration usually does the trick.

8. Rupture

Rupture New Member

My wife had the same issue and we struggled with it for two years...she ended up requiring surgery to open her to a normal diameter. This can actually be a medical problem and not one of arousal and moisture.

9. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

YES IT HURTS WHEN ITS DRY!!! Good God, it hurts just reading that question.. lol ;)
    The other comments have summed the situation up well, Mousse. I might just add, that various hormonal birth control methods (the pill, the patch, etc.) can cause women to be a little lacking in the lubrication area. So if that may be a factor, keep some nice lube handy just in case. The slick feeling down there is a great jump start sometimes ;)

My experience with 'her pleasure' condoms is wholly underwhelming. :ugh I have tried several kinds, and whether they use a certain shape/texture or a tingly lube, none have made a huge difference.
    The tingly stuff just feels warm, perhaps making the area more sensitive, but that can be good or bad, depending on how tender the woman is in the first place. (I'm super sensitive, so the tingly stuff is just too much for me, BUT it may work great for the next lady!) I'm guessing it's different for everyone.
    The textured kind makes a small difference, but pales in comparison to plenty of foreplay to get the woman fully aroused.

A little foreplay can go a long way in getting her body ready not only to receive you, but to WANT YOU IN her badly. :) I'm pretty small and can't accomodate much before a little kissing, cuddling, foreplay, fantasizing, talking dirty, etc. But after a little 'playtime' it's rather amazing what kinds of things can happen. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.