fisting

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wetpantygirl, Feb 9, 2007.

1. wetpantygirl

wetpantygirl New Member

me and my girlfriend enjoy sex 4-5 times a week we both make each other orgasm and she plays the male role we were watching a dvd girl on girl and one was fisting the other then she said she would like to try it on me i love anal sex but i don't know about taking a fist in my ass any replies are greatly appreicated

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

*moved to a more appropriate section*

Fisting is something incredible that is physically possible, but only between willing, prepared, and trusting partners. It isn't something you just 'do'. You work you way up to fisting slowly.

For anal fisting, all the regular tips for anal preparation apply, however are even more important. The penetrator should have clean hands, and clean, well-trimmed fingernails. Latex gloves are pretty much a must with anal fisting. The receiver must be willing, relaxed, and well lubed. Communication and trust are of utmost importance! Don't just got for the whole hand. Work gradually up to it. Start with one finger, then 2, then 3. Then to toys, progressively getting larger.

If at any time you encounter pain, stop!

Eventually your muscles will be relaxed enough to allow you to take your partner's hand in your ass. However, don't be disappointed if you don't reach your goal the first time, or even the first several times. I've been into anal penetration for years, but I still can't take anything that large in my ass.

But before you even start you have to decide for yourself if this is something you even want to try.

Good luck!

#2 heelfetish, Feb 9, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  3. doberman

doberman New Member

i practised fisting with a bisexual woman, not anal, but one time i had two hands up her vagina.. took hours to get there, and loads of lube..

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've gotten most of my hand inside my wife. Like Doberman it took a long time (Over an hour), and lots of Astroglide. ;) A woman's hands are considerably smaller than my own, but even still, it will take some patience.

5. barbie

barbie New Member

It is something I have never thought of trying.All I can think of is pain.
    They say if you've never tried something,try it and you might like it.I like my sex life just the way it is.I don't need to be fisted.But I do commend all of you who have tried it.And good for you if you succeed and like it.

6. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

Me and my girlfriend have tried many a time, to no avail. I have large hands and we have managed to get to my knuckles and almost in, and considering their size thats saying something!! However, I dont think weve ever actually talked about wanting to do 'fisting,' many times she just begs to have more inside of her and im more then willing to comply ;)

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

As usual HF made an excellent reply that was to the point so I just wont try to add anything.

Hiker

8. soul69

soul69 New Member

My wife and I have been fisting each other for a few years now, she has at times got both her hands in my ass, like others have said befor it takes a lots of time and plenty of lube and a lot of care.

9. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Ouch!!!

10. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Both hands??? Does an ass go that big?

11. Elvis

Elvis Member

Fisting is a kinky pastime and not really a pleasurable
    experience for the receiver.

Information sourced from various locations!

Watched a vaginal fisting last Saturday night,
    on a woman from 3 different guys, she said she
    did it only because she could, but not for self
    pleasure.

12. Martin_Baker

Martin_Baker New Member

Can you say it's not really a pleasurable experience for the receiver? I admit that it's not something I'd find pleasurable but chances are there would be someone in a world of 7 billion people who do receive it for pleasure?

It sounds like a bit of a blanket statement to me?

#12 Martin_Baker, Apr 10, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2007
  13. heelfetish

Gold Member

My wife would disagree.

14. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I was thinking that was quite a sweeping
    statement too Heel...

How does anyone know what others think
    is pleasurable or not....????

Pleasure is relative...some like to be
    smacked, burnt, pinched etc etc

Dont you know that Elvis???

15. Elvis

Elvis Member

I haven't asked every one of them, many are young children and babies and of the rest I doubt if there's a large percentage who actually practice fisting?

I've been swinging since 1960, during that time have met and spoken to many hundreds of males and females.

I've written a swinger's guide that has been published.

Since being on the internet I have corresponded with many more people in many countries regarding all aspects of sexuality, even those I don't practice myself, including fisting.

The feedback so far has led me to believe what I wrote was true, but suppose I should really have not made such a sweeping statement, so I stand corrected by Heel and forthwith alter my statement to 'most' receivers that I know of.

16. SexyScorp

Gold Member

""""many are young children and babies and of the rest I doubt if there's a large percentage who actually practice fisting?"""

WHAT does that mean????

17. BadBrian

BadBrian New Member

Fisting is the hottest thing ever, to me anyway! It takes a little work to get to taking a hand. Moving up the size of toys works great and lots of lube. Anal or pussy it's a great time to share together.